preps

Thread: Hello, I am LeapFrog469. Just introducing myself!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I am LeapFrog469. Just introducing myself!

Hello All, yeah I love radio and audio I've just been in the Citizens Band hobby for a few months now I have a few cobras unidens and I'm very happy so far, and to learn more everyday is a great opportunity.

I go by "LeapFrog" because i never pass up a good chance to get out (and leap like a frog) in Skip-land.
    I look forward to being able to research and read some posts and to learn more about radio in general,
    thanks for inviting me to the forum!

Sunshine state barefoot all day long!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where you located 469.
    I go by 222 out of Daytona Bch., FL. Usually on SSB, 38lsb every once in a while I'll go down to 32 and talk with the local guys early in the AM time. At any rate, just curios as to where you are located as maybe we can try to make contact. That is if you are close enough or if conditions let me. At any rate. Welcome aboard. And yes this is the same 222DBFL as on the other forum. I had to change my handle here due to some email issues. At any rate, may I'll catch you on air.
    73 and God Bless
    222 Daytona Beach, FL.
    Sean

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    222 I'm right near Holiday, Fl.
    Haven't got a chance to get on the side bands yet, the galaxy needs to be gone through and aligned.

I here coolbreeze on "channel 28" (standard am) all the time, when I get my setup correct I will hop over to 38 lsb and listen in.
    Thanks for the welcome!
    -Sam

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well every once in a while I can make it over to your way. Have talked to a couple guys on the west coast or near it. Spring Hill area and well as a bit south of you. Worked over there for years as a cell site tech. Know the area well. At any rate, once you get all setup, let me know ill see if I can get to you. Might have to break out the foot warmer LOL!!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None