preps

Thread: Unit456 new to CB Junkies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unit456 new to CB Junkies

Hello to all. I am a newbie. I have a Galaxy DX98vhp (Export) supposably peaked and tuned. I enjoy talking skip but I read the mail more than skip talk. Those far away big radios just won't or don't hear me when the condition are right. I run my unit in my mobile which is an 08 Chevy Trailblazer, (not much metal for a good ground plane I am told). I run a browning mobile antenna center air cooled coil using 18' of LMR-400 coax (SWR's flat) with an Astatic Mike. I would like to setup a 2 x6 amp for skip shooting however, I don't know what I need to get the best operation as far as what I need to do to install this type of setup without damaging my existing equipment. I have a lot of questions in mind. As a newbie I look forward to learning new methods and ideas. I am hoping I to share what little knowledge i may have with others and hope for the same back. I am not an electronic guru but I do pick things up reasonably well. I look forward with an open mind for any advice that would be helpful in getting me in the airways. Thank all that have taken the time to read this post. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Happy DXing and 73's
    Unit456 Mobile

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unit456 For This Useful Post:

markus82 (12-03-2015)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None