preps

Thread: 808SSS(BulkyBoy)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

808SSS(BulkyBoy)

Hello guys thanks for letting me join the thread.my handle for c.b.is 808SSS(BulkyBoy).I picked something that would represent where I'm from.808 is our area code.sss stands for south side soldiers.and bulky boy because I'm kinda big guy.I live in the islands and hardly anyone talks on the band anymore.I have children who are growing up fast and want to keep them doing things positive.I talked on the band when I was young but it's been bout 15 years now since then.Gonna get back into it but I have little knowledge although I have done a lot if research and homework these last month's to know at least a little bit about what I need in a radio.my uncle had a base station and a mobile unit that rocked.He knew how to peak tune play with amps and such but kept that knowledge to himself.so now its my time to learn and this looks like good forum to learn from you guys who have already made the mistakes.Thanks again for letting me join look forward to chatting the forums aloha.sorry just wanted to point out I don't have a radio setup yet but will be dropping a order within the next two weeks.aloha
    Last edited by Kealoha Martin; 02-09-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to forum. Good folks here

Waving a hand from Va
    Stickman

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb radio direct injection

how to direct inject a galaxy 2517 base