preps

Thread: AC plugin 2Pill 2290 DEI

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

AC plugin 2Pill 2290 DEI

I just converted a 35 amp Pyle PS and added a 2 pill DEI 2290 I developed a high drive circiuit at variable max I'm using radio a Cobra 25 LTD mobile connected to the same PS. 250 watts rms dead key swings to 460 watts pep that's audio. I call it The Skipwalker get backs with lots of flowers amazing this circuit with 2290s swings to 450w pep. With 2879s it does 350w dead key at max and swings to 550w pep with Toshibas I get a twenty % increase. All probably know me as 929 Babalou from NW corner of NJ. Need to test drive it as a driver To 6 pill to 12 pill hey Hivoltage I know u u interested get back to me.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more thing my little brother is Tolltruck he test drove previous Babalou designs my 3 pill Toshibas drove A 12 pill and 16 pills with outstanding results my best one over +5 db and +125 better than a new fatboy 3 pill. Babalou new designer with RC passive circuit experience from Bell Labs cellular designs.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Correction from previous statement +5db in modulation and +125w dead key and pep watts than what u can buy. I call it Babalou Magic Tolltruck's 12 pill I added Babalou Magic and got +8db in modulation and + 450w RMS heap Babalou Magic testimonials uncle Jack, Moeman, little Boss ask them about Babalou Magic. My previous experience matching impedance in RF cellular cell sites and develope RF giga hertz circuitry. This is a nice hobby that I make improvements from R&D experience. My brother Tolltruck makes a mean antenna called the DooDoo that's what I use. I talked long enough bye bye.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None