And yes sir we managed just fine actually. Just a lot of debris I had to pick up. Very strong winds! I took my Sirio vector down the day before it hit after having using guyed ropes all around it. Just didn't want it to break and become a piece of flying debris! But in my haste to take it down it came down much quicker than I wanted it to after just cutting the mast at about 20ft up leaving about an 8ft section of pipe and a 27+ foot antenna LOL. But I was able to bend it back and now I am going to relocate it as I don't have as many large tree branches to contend with. Or may just add another large pipe to the 2 2" mast pipes already bolted to thMy local pal had a very large oak tree fall onto his guyed wires on one side of his tower and ended up taking it down. An 85ft 18" ROHN HD tower man. Twisted like a pretzel at the base. But I did okay with cutting my antenna down. Just have to get a new mast pipe which I already have sitting at a friends house. Going with a 40ft push up pole this go round. Set it at 30ft and have an 8ft extension already made up. So I will be pretty tall at 35-38ft to the base of the antenna. Antenna is almost 28ft long so it will be up pretty high to the tip! Be close to 70ft to the tip.
Anyhow. Again, I hope you get your radio fixed and the talkback issue resolved! Get it removed LOL! Just joking. Have a good one.