preps

Thread: Hello From San Jose, Ca

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello From San Jose, Ca

Friday was my last day of work, time to start a new chapter. I have been with att for 40 years.

I have been taking extended off road trips at least 3 - 5 per year for some time. Just finished up camping and traveling through Death Valley, before that was across Mojave, and before that the Lassen-Applegate wagon trail across the Black Rock desert.

Traveling in small teams of 3 to 5 vehicles, radios have made life much easier.
    I have had my Cobra 29 LX for several years, but never actually used it, most of the time it has been FRS radios and last trip ham radios. It all depends on the group and what everyone has.

I would like to be comfortable with all three and my CB radio is where I need to focus for a bit.

Will be moving to Oregon in a couple of months and looking forward to exploring the areas there as well.

Will be cruising the forum to learn what it has to offer. I find that between reading,and online, I can learn best from people that have experience and this looks like a good place

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JimB For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well enjoy the retirement sir!! I was a cell site tech for 17yrs myself and have traveled a bunch!! Not sure if you did the landline or cell site side of things, but both jobs are great places to be!! Met many great people and made many friends across the eastern US. I hope you enjoy the forum, welcome and enjoy it!! I am no CB radio tech but will help with anything I can. Know a little about antennas as I messed with those about daily for the last few years I was a tech. Trouble shot many ATT cell sites as well as just about every other carrier!! Anyhow. Again, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
    Have fun exploring and be safe on the trails!!!
    God Bless
    Sean.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need your radio repaired or need a signal booster, please contact Scropion Repair shop as seen on YouTube..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronzahn For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (03-23-2017)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shit man!! I get near the like button and every time it gets me!! I hit like on people I don't even know or give a shit to like!! Can't revert it once done!! Any way to resolve this Doughboy???

Visitors found this page by searching for

None