preps

Thread: Solarcon A-99CK antenna is missing parts, need to find contact information for Solarcon!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Solarcon A-99CK antenna is missing parts, need to find contact information for Solarcon!

I purchased a Solarcon A-99CK from Ebay and when it arrived it was missing the aluminum mount for the radials. Ebay refuses to help me, the seller refuses to help me and I can't find contact information for Solarcon. Does anybody have the manufacturer's contact information?
    Thanx for your help.

Mike

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's not difficult to add ground radials to the a99/2k . i cut two 10 ft pieces of 1 inch pvc in half to make a X to hang below my antennas feed points , connected 108 in 12 gauge stranded wire from the 4 tips to a bolt on the ground side near the coax feed point and secured the center of the X to the mast . worked great for my wire quarter wave and my maco looped 5/8 and .64 .

one of my favorite custom ground planes for CB antennes >

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW! That's pretty cool! I found that Solorcon changed their name to Tencon and their number is 419-865-5877. I talked to Charlie at ext 218. He has been with them for many years (over 30) and he knows this antenna as he helped design them and make them. He is a great resource for antennas and I invited him to join our community. His handle is "Old Man Drumstick" or "442" Give him a shout if you are skipping. He scans many channels.

I hope this information helps

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would advice you to try back ebay is not all the seller are the same .i have buying stuff radio ant just about everthing of ebay no issue.you can try amazon too.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOTY MONSTER View Post
    it's not difficult to add ground radials to the a99/2k . i cut two 10 ft pieces of 1 inch pvc in half to make a X to hang below my antennas feed points , connected 108 in 12 gauge stranded wire from the 4 tips to a bolt on the ground side near the coax feed point and secured the center of the X to the mast . worked great for my wire quarter wave and my maco looped 5/8 and .64 .

one of my favorite custom ground planes for CB antennes >

Booty Monster...Your going to have to ditch photobucket...unless you just "want" to pay their ransom to post pictures! Try "imgur" to post pictures...That's who I started using, it's a Free hosting site, and IMO easier to use than photobucket...One thing you can do (if photobucket hasn't already locked you out) you can get the url links to your pictures off photobucket, and post them on Imgur to save them...Or copy and paste your pics off photobucket over on Imgur...that's provided like I say that photobucket hasn't already made it so you can't see your saved pics.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

BOOTY MONSTER (10-29-2017)

Visitors found this page by searching for

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads1886-Solarcon-A-99CK-antenna-is-missing-parts-need-to-find-contact-information-for-Solarcon!