preps

Thread: Stryker SR A10MM

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stryker SR A10MM

Anyone using one of these? Currently running a K40 but I've heard these are better.
    Question came up while while discussing an antenna that could be used both as a mobile and on a base station.
    Last edited by brutus51; 12-20-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an sr-a10 on my mobile company truck running a stryker sr-497hpc. Love this combo, let my buddy borrow the a10 to put it against his hustler and the a10 won hands down in terms of TX range and reception. I would recommend one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the A10 magmount on my Subaru Outback with a Stryker SR-94HPC radio. Works well.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The A10 mag mount is essentially the same as the Wilson 5000 mag mount. Just a rebranded antenna. I myself prefer the sirio performer 5000. Its a little taller. But both antennas work well if they are tuned correctly.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I run the SR- A10 with a SR 94 HPC On My Pathfinder. Get great Reports from the Locals. Tuned flat out of the box.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not saying they are bad antennas. Just that they are a rebranded Wilson 5000 sold by most likely Barjan and had a Stryker sticker placed on them. Not bad antennas. Quality if it’s like the new Wilson 5000 antennas is okay. Not like they used to make them. I have had very good luck with the sirio line of mobile and base antennas myself. The mobile I run a sirio performer 5000 and base the sirio vector 4000. Both antennas have yielded me contacts all over the world. Not that is saying much as when the conditions are good a wet noodle will get your name called! At any rate, glad you are enjoying the antenna. The radio is a good one as well from what I have heard. I will stick with my good ol optima mk3 for mobile use!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I have read. They are not re branded Wilson 5000. I only know what I have read here. http://radiosguide.com/stryker-vs-wi...antenna-facts/. Is it true I do not know.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any time you have solder contacts or different metals in/on a antenna it increases the likelihood of shorts/corrosion in the future . i like the all aluminum external coil antennas with round coils and compression connections myself ...... but everything isn't for everybody . i and many other folks have talked local and skip on a lowly lil wil so either antenna mentioned should do pretty well ....... properly installed .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BOOTY MONSTER For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (02-28-2018)

Visitors found this page by searching for

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads1964-Stryker-SR-A10MM

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads1964-Stryker-SR-A10MM#post_14028