preps

Thread: CB Gangster

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

CB Gangster

Heard this the other day to describe a loudmouth who talks all kinds of s#!t behind the mic but never backs it up. We use to call this CB balls. When called out they usually start talking about police, law suits, libel, and trespassing. Sure signs of pussy ass faggots. But CB Gangster is acceptable.
    Last edited by Bigstick; 03-27-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was over the road I called them " Transformer Tough Guys" - " Airwave Assholes" or "Behind The Mic Brave"...LOL
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CB Rambo's...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heard one "CB Rambo" say he would hold his adversary for the police. Really? Hold him? Not likely.

Then another "11 Meter Commando" said he would send his dog out to take care of business.

What a sad bunch of chicken shit losers.

Best line I heard on Super Bowl....."If you don't start nothin', there won't be nothin' " Well said.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a guy from FL. That's been on the last couple days. He's a real ass. I love it...lol His ripping into everybody that comes his way... He's got some BIG power too. I know it's a Fatboy amp I just don't know which one. His number is 29. He'll rip into the skip guys and tear them up. I know it's not funny...BUT it is... He was at it for 3-4 hours yesterday into the night till 1:30- 2:00 in the morning. Then back at it this morning at like 10:00. If you get the chance. Listen for him.
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There will always be what I call "sh**disturbers" all they want to do is interfere and rile everyone up. Tried to interfere and did a split channel on him and he got really pissed. I tried to explain to him that he couldn't interfere if he didn't know where I was listening and to give it up. Then got upset when I stepped all over his attempts to call his mobile.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The CB war around Portland Oregon in 89-91 involved pipe bombs..... people are dicks.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None