preps

Thread: RM ITALY 203P Interference?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiny one good thing is the 203p amp has the 1 dollar a piece mosfets in it. so cheap to change them out when and if they do blow. I have a kl203 amp which it does not have the preamp in it and I got it in about 202. normally I do not run a amp but have ran it ever once in a while and it puts out about 175 watts on SSB. it is all I really need since any thing larger does not really make much of a difference on the receiving radios.
    I have a base RM amp which is the 550 and some texas star amps,250, 350 and 500V. I got them when I had a lul in cb radios until 1997 and got back into radios then. just like you I wanted more power and found the 203 was really all I needed. so do not jump into any thing big just to have it. in fact I got the 203 amp free with some radio purchases I made in the early 2000 time. I use to buy and sell a long with repairs.
    I think you will be happy with the KL203P amp. at one time I had a tube amp that would put out almost 1,000 watts and sold it since tubes where getting hard to find .
    Sonoma

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonoma For This Useful Post:

T-I-N-Y34 (05-29-2018)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None