preps

Thread: X-Force Amps

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

X-Force Amps

Went to their website, no amps, base or mobile. I've sent multiple inquiries, no response. Anyone..??

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't order right now is the reason...Arlyn has had some health issues this year and been in and out of the hospital so orders got put on hold, and backed-up...While this was going on, hundreds of emails got unanswered, phone calls and messages got backed-up, so in-order to keep from getting farther behind he just took down all ordering info off the web-site till he gets caught back up...

XForce "right now" is still around, just not answering phone calls or emails till things get back to normal...no time on when that might happen...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May want to look for a Dave made in the mean time!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not sure what a 2013 letter from the FCC to epower.amps has to do with XForce...but ok, thanks for sharing....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just curious, do individuals using a box also run the risk of getting popped by Uncle Charlie, or is it just marketers that they're aiming for. To add to my confusion, i was told by my repairman "they (FCC) don't care about CB"; read somewhere that some guy in AK got fined for interfering with a local airport tower, and now i read this. Since my tuner only handles 1.5k i only plan on pushing 1k from a tuber through a clean setup with minimum SWR. Since i do HAM also, just not trying to get busted.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by middleman View Post
    Just curious, do individuals using a box also run the risk of getting popped by Uncle Charlie, or is it just marketers that they're aiming for. To add to my confusion, i was told by my repairman "they (FCC) don't care about CB"; read somewhere that some guy in AK got fined for interfering with a local airport tower, and now i read this. Since my tuner only handles 1.5k i only plan on pushing 1k from a tuber through a clean setup with minimum SWR. Since i do HAM also, just not trying to get busted.
    Back in the 70's all the way up threw the 90's, Uncle Charlie may have paid you a visit if you were running illegal power at the house...But even then, only reason they would come out in the first place was if some of your neighbors were complaining about you messing up their TV sets or phones...

FCC does not drive around in unmarked vans with circular directional finder antennas on top...

Only way now days you might receive a visit from the FCC is if you were somehow interfering with FAA communications, or some other government system...They don't have the man-power for one, to be checking up on people with illegal CB radio stations!...just not anywhere close to being a priority now days...

Most TV's and other devices now days are all digital so CB's dont bother things as much any more...

You would come more getting a visit from your local police dept. than anything if a neighbor turns you in for coming in on their TV sets...but even then most that would happen is the police would tell you to "turn it down" like they do when someone calls about loud music...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the relief post, Jesse. Guess I'm still stuck in the 70's, since i took a 30 yr. long break from CB, and have only within the last few yrs. renewed my old love for DX. '76 was a great year, but future years in the hobby will be so much better with modern equipment, and sunspot conditions coming around again soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to middleman For This Useful Post:

JesseJamesDallas (08-03-2020)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BBI builds a pretty good amp.

Visitors found this page by searching for

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads2091-X-Force-Amps