preps

Thread: How’s the DX been??

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

How’s the DX been??

It’s been a while since I have even turned a radio on. I even put all my radios away. Antenna is still sitting in back yard ready to go up into the 35’ push pole I have. Maybe when it cools down here around Central FL, I’ll get out and put it up!!! Happy DX’ing to all.

73 and God Bless
    222 Daytona Bch., FL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DX? "What's that?"

Closest thing to DX around here, has been trying to get back to my locals when I'm on the other-side of town!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (11-19-2018)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that bad huh. Guess I ain’t missing nothing then!!! Hopefully it will come back a little here when the weather cools. I am not in any hurry to get things back out as I have them packed away, such as radio, coax, surge arrestees and such, but man it would be nice to hear some over the Atlantic voices LOL!! Heck even a dang US contact would probably make me happy anymore LOL!! Hopefully things will get better sooner than later, I know the answer to the question but still want to be wrong!!! Thx for the quick response JJD.

73 and God Bless to All

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not even getting the occasional voice coming through... It was great for 2-3 months solid then just like someone flipped a switch and turned it off. And I usually pick up a couple high watt guys all the time but I'm not even getting them.
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made 2 contacts before it all faded away this evening...First time in months.
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

Visitors found this page by searching for

None