preps

Thread: New from NY USA

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

New from NY USA

Hi. My name’s Joe and I’m new to the site. Not a CB collector so to speak but am looking for a few specific models for projects I’m currently working on. Of course everything I seem to look for happens to be a rare hard to find piece. I’m currently looking for a SBE-39CB Sidebander V. Have only been able to find a single YouTube video on this model but haven’t found anyone who actually owns one. Anyone who can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Jocoo26; 03-03-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome to the forum. the radio you are looking for is very hard to find. if you watch the auction site you may run on to one. every so often I will see one like you are talking about show up. but it only happens about 1 or 2 times a year. good luck on finding one.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocoo26 View Post
    Hi. My name’s Joe and I’m new to the site. Not a CB collector so to speak but am looking for a few specific models for projects I’m currently working on. Of course everything I seem to look for happens to be a rare hard to find piece. I’m currently looking for a SBE Sidebander V. Have only been able to find a single YouTube video on this model but haven’t found anyone who actually owns one. Anyone who can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Welcome aboard neighbor from PA! This hobby can be addictive, but there is a lot of smart people in here to help you along the way. Good luck with your search and if I find what your looking for I'll alert you.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoma View Post
    welcome to the forum. the radio you are looking for is very hard to find. if you watch the auction site you may run on to one. every so often I will see one like you are talking about show up. but it only happens about 1 or 2 times a year. good luck on finding one.
    Auction site through this forum? How do I go about finding that? Thanks

Visitors found this page by searching for

None