preps

Thread: Hi from Canada

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from Canada

Hey all I’m from Canada I have a mobile setup in my 2009 Honda Pilot still looking for a good way to mount it tho

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard to our Northern Neighbor. I hope some day to fish your Lake Opeongo in Ontario!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just back in the cb game after 40 years away. Picked up a cobra 29, for like 30 bucks on one of those classified sites , turned it on and , man this feels good. Good to see a fellow Canadian here, I am down near perth ontario.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by North7 View Post
    Just back in the cb game after 40 years away. Picked up a cobra 29, for like 30 bucks on one of those classified sites , turned it on and , man this feels good. Good to see a fellow Canadian here, I am down near perth ontario.
    Sorry if I miss led you I am in the USA but you Canadians are great neighbors. I use to take my family on week vacations to Lake Kennebec up in Ontario and the wife and daughters just loved that crystal clear water for swimming and tubing. The fishing was all right also. ( Happy Days ) While there I checked the map and found Lake Opeongo ( Huge ) in Algonguin provincial park and told myself I wanted to camp and fish that lake someday. I hope you find some close neighbors and maybe talk some DX with some of us. I'm still working on getting my system polished for DXing. Good luck and again wecome aboard.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by North7 View Post
    I am from Bowmanville Ontario just got a Wilson 5000 I need a mag mount for it tho I just have the whip and coil

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess auto has mobile cb antenna, for 40 bucks with cable, maybe you could put them together.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had to look at this post twice...first thought it said: "Hi in Canada"...thinking to self, "well, least he's honest!"

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. Another Canadian waving from New Brunswick. Hope to hear you on air

Visitors found this page by searching for

None