I am an absolute noob when it comes to anything CB or radio related, but I'm here to hopefully gain some more information to become a little more educated on the subject. I have some questions, that are probably stupid to be honest, but would really help me figure everything out, so let's get into it. I'm in high school, and my buddies and I are trying to find a cooler way to communicate with each other in our vehicles, I tried going down the cheap Walkie-Talkie route, but that didn't work, so now I'm looking in CB's. I drive a 99' Toyota Tacoma and I plan on putting a Cobra 29LTD in it, but until then I've been looking into portable CB radios, such as the Cobra HH33 and 35's, due to the fact they're fairly cheap on ebay. So question number one, are the Cobra CB's good and are the HH33-35's good handheld radios. And also question number two, if I were to get the 29LTD could I communicate with my buddies with there portables. However, some of these portables don't come with antennas, so question number three is how much are replacement antennas and are they hard to find. And finally for some stupid beginner questions, can different brands of radios, for example Cobra and Motorola, communicate with each other. Also, if it all were to fall into place, what channel could we operate on to not really disturb anyone, and what is proper CB "etiquette' .

TL;DR
Questions: 1) Are Cobra CB's and handheld HH33-35's CB's good. 2) Could a Cobra 29LTD installed on a truck communicate with portable CB's say in another persons car. 3) How much do, and how rare are replacement antennas for Cobra HH33-35's. 4) Can different brands of radios, such as Cobra and Motorola communicate with each other. 5) What channel should we operate on to not disrupt anyone, and with is proper CB 'etiquette'.