preps
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantic City Break May 5th

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    word of advice, jacksonville NC is the only place I have seen a 24 pill class in the past 3 years, and then it was only 2 trucks. if you want to key dont waste your time over a 16 pill.
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hahahahahahhah @ Misty Gravy . i love this forum so much . 2112 got ya excited . lol lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i wanna go big on the "Shark Eye" burban ..dx machine.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats the ticket son !!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh buddie.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Well- cant make it to AC on Saturday. Neice and Nephew have comunion in the AM and my daughter has it in the afternoon.. Damn! Will be there Sunday if anything is left

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah a 24pill definitely opened my eyes.i currently have two factory made amps.the first is a Power Plus 250 that puts out something like 60Avg and 240Peak and the other one,which is the better of the two is a Magnum2000 and puts out 70Avg and 270Peak and i've been told is the perfect driver for a real amp and is the better of the two because of it's low draw of power and could handle being a good driver for a real amp.

right now they are my main amps as i do not have a big boy competition amp yet since i just got back into CB's last year after a hiatus beginning in 1993.i got back into CB because i am and will be for a bit more time,out of work on disability recovering from an illness that also left me with painful nerve damage in my left foot/ankle/half way up to my knee and makes it hard to walk on bad days.on good days(and all days)i now have to walk with the aid of a cain,like an old ass man.lmao

so when i got home from almost 2months in the hospital and a physical/occupational therapy hospital,i knew that i needed a new hobby,one that wouldn't constantly be costing me money,i've already got those hobbies(like my son's RC cars and mine)and after a couple days i remembered how much i loved talking skip on the CB so i went onto eBay and bought the CB that i had always wanted back in the day but couldn't afford it-a Philly Made Cobra 148GTL
    i just bought the radio i had wanted even longer,last week-Cobra 148F GTL and it arrives tomorrow.it's got all chrome covers along with a Texas Ranger speaker and a mic.leash(which i already have one of).so needless to say i feel happy and can't wait for it to arrive.next i have to purchase LMR400 coax and sn SWR meter and then i'll have all that i need to set up my base station(just have to hire the guy to climb the tree to mount my Antron99).

but yeah, i would really like to make this CB break.i've never been to one and especially one of this caliber.i'd definitely like to meet some of the people that i come across on this site and the other site i frequent(CB radio site).

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its alot of fun and there is just wayyyyy too many toys to buy. Make sure you wear your lead underwear and tin hat! hahaha lotsa RF flying around. OH - Rule #1 - Unplug the power from your amp when u arrive or it will most likely be shot by the time you leave.. hahaha

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, looks like this thing is friday and saturday. I still cant make saturday but was planning to ride down friday just to see if anything good is for sale. Anyone else heading down/up friday??

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joe i might go down Friday.. depends if i can finish a few details... the RDX Wingdings are wanting to have someone key with the honda... i need a set of sticks!!... help!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i heard the rdx crew is wanting to sport some of the new calvin stickers
    they're all raving about it !!

Visitors found this page by searching for

donkey kong machine philadelphia

ac may 5

atlantic city may 5th weekend

atlantic city may 5th

atlantic city cbers break 2012

donkey kong arcade philadelphia