preps

Thread: CB tuning for Dummies

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb CB tuning for Dummies

Anyone out there know of any books out there in print teaching about CB peak & tweak. I want to start experimenting on some old throw aways to learn a little before I do my own good stuff. Thanks Mike

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got Lou's three book set in December. The set is a little pricey but I am telling you... well WELL worth it.

Depending on your own level, the big book may be more than you are wanting. But this one that I reference here (one of the three in the set...but can be bought separately) should really do nicely. I am currently reading the big one now like a novel and it is eye-opening.

Anyway, here is the link.... and if you have any questions.... shout out!!!

http://www.cbcintl.com/segbook.htm

By the way, this link shows the prices for all the books and shows the three book set.

http://www.cbcintl.com/How%20To%20Order.htm
    Last edited by Bobcat; 01-16-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Add link to prices

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobcat For This Useful Post:

fiverfxd (04-03-2020), whiteastro (01-16-2020)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bobcat for this info, looks very interesting and I'll spend some time at night checking this out more. All I want to do is the basic tweaking of output power, perk up the receive, and check the channel alignment and tweak the modulation. I was talking skip on my Uniden Washington 3 button base and a operator I talk to said nobody would want to answer me if I was off frequency. My local CB mod shop hasn't got back to me on checking the alignment and I wonder if it is over his head so he doesn't want to do it. Thanks again! Mike

Visitors found this page by searching for

None