preps

Thread: Can someone translate this to English for me please?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone translate this to English for me please?

i'm just looking around at radios right now.thinking about buying a spare one and came across this info regarding the new Cobra 29 LX radios.this is a commercial seller and they have this info about what you can do with most PLL radios.i personally don't understand a whole heckuva lot yet as far as the technical side of CB radios.i am slowly learning but was hoping that someone could read this and then translate it to 2year old language for me,as if you are explaining it to a 2year old?

here is the article that i don't understand,that i need help understanding please.thank you-Gravy/626

http://www.dtbradio.com/cbcomp.html

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pretty simple gravy, its to operate the radio via computer , and a expansion of frequencies
    taking a std 40 channel radio and providing the " free band frequencies with a dos program on a pc

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    read about it . dont make it difficult on yourself and others . its just different circuitry thats all . its still all good.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey GRAVY , theres always google too?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gravy, just getting into the hobby this might not be up your ally but the Cobra 29LX is one of the better and newer ones in my humble opinion, expanded frequencies would only be useful if you had a purpose for using them...most of your traffic will be on the normal 40 channels...Out banding connects you to foreign country CB frequencies and portions of the Ham radio 10meter & 12meter frequencies, which I would stay clear of unless you have a ham license issued by the FCC...CB's are a great asset when traveling, ever wonder how bad that accident is up ahead or where the hot girl in the convertible is located?haha... or even just rag chewing late at night with the local hound dogs...haha
    de 747 and I'm clear...

"He who controls the electromagnetic spectrum controls the world..."

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb power mic review

cb power mic

best mic cobra 29

cb power mic reviews

cobra power mic reviews

best cb radio power mic

best cb power mic

www.cb.radio.power.mic.com

homemade cb power micpowered by vBulletin general lee cb radioPower microphone for Cb radiobest mic for cobra 29show cobra power micksbest cb mikecb mic feedbackbest cb mic for cobra 29best power mic for cobra 29cb radio power micastatic road devil microphone general lee radiocobra 29 best miccb radio squeals when using power micgood mic for cobra 29power cb microphonescb powe mic reviewsBest power mic for CB