Quote Originally Posted by JesseJamesDallas View Post
I doubt your going to have any problems with the neighbors running those amps with/ or without the filters...It's not like it was back 30-40 years ago when just a stock CB Radio could mess up a TV set...since just about everything now has gone digital, CB's and amps don't hardly mess with anything...

-=UNLESS=->>>>You have a radio that's had several golden screwdrivers stuck in the back of it to squeeze out every last drop of watts the radio is capable of squirting out! That's where you run into problems is with radios that splatter all over the place...Run a splatter-box radio into a amp, and harmonics will be flying everywhere and getting into everything...

That 300A you have shouldn't bother anything either...Those guys saying your about to blow their windows out, are just complimenting you on how well your radio sounds is all...

I talk on my Cobra 2000 that's hooked to a 300A, with my TV on, and the computer all at the sametime and the radio and amp doesn't get into anything...and the TV is less than 15' away, and the computer's monitor is actually sitting on top of my Cobra 2000!

Another thing! I have a RCI 2980wx sitting next to the Cobra, it has it's own amp, a XForce 1x4 base amp, which is sitting literally "side-by-side" next to my computer and there's no affects there either!

bottom line...don't worry about ol' Uncle Charlie....

Thank JJD for the vote of confidence! LOL