preps

Thread: Need correct schematic for a Cobra 25LTD

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need correct schematic for a Cobra 25LTD

I am a newbie to the CB world. Apparently there are several variations for this model. I have a no receive problem and have traced receive audio up to output of 2nd crystal filter but it will not pass through a transistor designated as Q2 on the circuit board. I need the correct schematic to troubleshoot further. Any help getting the correct schematic or familiar with the same problem will be appreciated.
    Burnout

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never found exact schematic but managed to fumble my way through using schematics that had similar circuits. Replacing 455 crystal filter fixed the no receive problem. The part was $30 plus shipping. Cant see a tech being able to fix these things for a living. Are there any parts suppliers that I should know about that give the techs some discount?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
    Never found exact schematic but managed to fumble my way through using schematics that had similar circuits. Replacing 455 crystal filter fixed the no receive problem. The part was $30 plus shipping. Cant see a tech being able to fix these things for a living. Are there any parts suppliers that I should know about that give the techs some discount?
    RFParts.com?

https://www.rfparts.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

Burnout (07-20-2020)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None