preps
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cb ego's

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.5150cbrn View Post
    yup yup your right there hv .
    the ego's and the hype of ones perspective claims , are always over shadowed by someone else claiming
    ones belief of the nature of the beast

that there are basic rules of how things should work, and the laws of physics to what dictates what does what in a given set of circumstances.

then add testosterone and a 1st grade education
    and you'll have a group of mauldroppers

your so professional !!!!!! you must be a philospher or a frank zappa fan or something !!!!! i love the way you talk its more modivating than personal power .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by D-MAX 2112 View Post
    I love the big heads around various cb fourms. Some of these Cb'ers are way too full of themselves.
    I seriously doubt i will ever go particpate in a keydown. I dont know shit... never done anything, my crap isnt even togther yet.
    But look for me in DX land soon.. this "know nothin" has a history of getting it done..and doing it dam well..so all you " Im all that types"" remember ..history ...and the Roman Empire!!

D-MAX-2112NJ
    ever notice they never have answers if someone questions their outrageous claims .
    all they do is flame ..............

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOTY MONSTER View Post
    ever notice they never have answers if someone questions their outrageous claims .
    all they do is flame ..............
    yes they do ! just as you do as well
    remember booty not everyone just stumbled in to the forum scene yesterday
    and some times they needn't start the flaming , just their presence will invoke you to start flaming

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i typically have answers for what i post about the hobby if someone has questions about them . sometimes i'm wrong , sometimes i'm right .
    btw .... can you link to a example of me flaming someone rather than answering their question ?
    in another thread so this one isn't hijacked ....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.. i was labled a "CBRN pussy"..who hangs out with Coolbreeze,5150, i dont even know these guys. I know Noizey,HV.. here . And they bashed them too.. I dont listen to no one who bashes.. i make up my own opinion no matter what rumor they throw around.
    I was Told they are going to wipe me out- because of a stir i caused over a horn. They are going to "run me out" of the form..bla bla bla.
    FYI- I dont 'follow" anyone.. being new ..im lucky to have experianced people around ,,who can throw down some rf.. so i listen ..learn.. sometimes they help me out. Im no dummy. And am a very good self learner.
    These people need to get over themselves... RELAX ITS ONLY CB..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D-MAX 2112 For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    d max. you and i have always been decent to eachother but a cbrn guy.... wtf. they are wacked.
    funny how they are all dave made. but 631 has a dave 8 pill driving a 55 Bull_IT 3cx3000 into a set of 55 half waves.
    they dont want you to know that though. Thats why his horn is so overtaking. They had to do it with 55 equipment.

Now ask yourself this. Is it possible that they are more cbrn then anyone else? ROFLMFAO
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeap the few times i came thu Va heard ya once.. had a quick wave.. that was it. One thing.. i never do i dont bash anyone over the radio-try to harass/ jamb.. just not my thing. If someone does it to me im not gonna just let it go, though sometimes its so dumb i do.
    I have the FB R4 - 55 knockoff.. Terry makes good stuff. I use Dave and FB. I use Noizy built antennas also. Im a ' Newb' on the radio, in the mobile alot due to me traveling for work..helps kill the time.
    I always forum my own opinions on people by my interaction with them..not what someone 'tells" me.. i am not a sheep.. who is up anyones ass.
    So these folks are dilusional ..anyone who excludes me from there "click" because i talk to someone can go to hell.. i could care less.
    This fourm i like..instead of a bunch of babies/sheep..we have knowlegeable people.. who i do respect there experiance and abilities.. I ask questions ..yes because.. im interested!!. Even you and the others werent born with RF knowlege..lol..

"Now ask yourself this. Is it possible that they are more cbrn then anyone else? ROFLMFAO"... good point.!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like how i get dragged into it ! Lmao. They dont know me and the one and only time i ever met some of em they were all drooling under the hood of my truck because of the "best alt bracket they ever seen". I talk to 631 every once in a while and as far as i knew we were cool. Im doin my own thing now and just like show biz- even bad press is good publicity so let em say my name as much as they like cause that will just sell more antennas! Ha!

noizybuilt.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to noisemaker For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right?.. Im not sure about 631.. might be just a show he puts on.. i dont know.. Smart kid tho... how old is he?. I never threw your name out ..i did once the trashing started.. say "Noisemaker is a good guy, smart, makes great antennas...!.. (little plug..lol)
    Im bowing out of that crap.. once someone drags other peoples names into something im battleing and they have nothing to do with it.. i stand down.. no need for un-needed mud slinging.
    Being here is where there are more men then babies. People who dont act out for lack of attension!

Thanks
    D-MAX 2112 NJ

13. The Following User Says Thank You to D-MAX 2112 For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol. I don't care. I keep away from the drama. Too old for that crap. Hell I'm at the point where I rather hear other folks getting their name called using my stuff rather than getting my own name called! Lol. So let the haters hate for all i care! I run what I bought and run what I built. Not worried about the haters talking shit cause the proof is in the pudding (and the video gates) :-D

noizybuilt.com

Visitors found this page by searching for