preps
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cb ego's

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AND for some reason most of those guys won't key against one OUR friends running my sticks. Wonder why that is?

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah im done with it.. i dont have the time to deal with the children. Ive moved on.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noisey..your getting old!..lmao

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am. No tolerance for stupid crap anymore. Lol

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do have to say that i joined this site a little over a month ago because i too belong to another CB forum and since coming here i have found that this site does seem to have a decent class of people on it.i have yet to see any real true bullshit and drama,although i am sure it happens once in a while as it would anywhere.but here,it has been all decent people with excellent info and advice.more like the kind of people that i try to be.... always curteous,helpful,and respectful.
    don't get me wrong,i have made a few good friends over at the other site,some really nice guys,but there have been a few instances where drama happened out of nowhere and the class was lacking.i felt like i was around trailer trash with no self worth or respect.

P.S.i go by a different screenname on the other site not because i want to hide or anything but because when i sought out a CB forum,i had not yet decided on a new CB nickname and since have come up with Gravy(as my mom's gravy is something i would cross the desert for).i can't change my forum username over there or i would have done so.when i signed up here,i was able to use my nickname.just an FYI.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We try to keep it a drama free zone! Lol - we all been there and been caught up in the middle of it some how.

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah,my drama days are too over.they were spent on video gaming forums and that burnt me out eventually and i began steering clear of it.now i live a quiet life with no drama and bullshit outside of my family(all family has their own).don't get me wrong,i am not saying that my family is filled with drama.i am just stating that i only deal with it from family,if and when it does come up.

but it just seems like on an other CB radio forum that i belong to,that some of these guys just sit around waiting for a post to pop up on the site so they can attack it.and when someone lists something for sale,a select few jump in and let the seller know how much of a piece of shit it is and it's not worth the price they are asking and just try to stir shit up with the seller.

i've made some really good friends on the site but there are a few that i just put on my ignore list on the site so i just don't have to see or deal with them.i don't understand how some people can be so friggin' bitter and confrontational.and they're adults too!! maybe on a kids website,but these are grown ass'ed men!! if i didn't know any better i would think that there were old women on the end of those keyboards,not men.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    theres always crybabies out there everywhere !!!!! i just keep the maul down on them real hard thats all. they love it .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOTY MONSTER View Post
    i typically have answers for what i post about the hobby if someone has questions about them . sometimes i'm wrong , sometimes i'm right .
    btw .... can you link to a example of me flaming someone rather than answering their question ?
    in another thread so this one isn't hijacked ....
    whats with you and links? all a person has to do is look listen and read
    if i was to post every link where you had flamed or trolled i or coolbreeze , or for that fact any one that disagreed with you in any manner .......
    the server would crash from overload !

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keep Name:  570609072_50261_283749529354_669994_n_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  9.4 KB 5150

Visitors found this page by searching for