preps

Thread: Amp Builders

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Amp Builders

Ok.. so its no secret im trolling around for a larger amp for my Surburban project. Im looking at used and new
    One thing im not up to speed on is what seperates the more well known builders?. Ive seen a few amps inside and the generally look the same.
    My most recent thought is to buy a new 24 pill.. but i dont want one off the shelf. Cant these be tricked out a little?. I mean an off the shelf amp is just that... "off the shelf".
    I like Dave boxes and i have had good experiance with Fatboy... i have a Destroyer 2x12 never keyed yet
    So im trying to understand specifics on how a box can be built to perform better then the "off the shelf units"

Thanks In Advance
    D-max-2112nj

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    D-MAXX I think you should talk to 216 Stickman.....He builds one heel of an amp

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lumpy.. i hear good things about Stickman..problem is you never know if he's in biz .. doing work or not. Maybe its his way of flying under the radar but. Giving money to build something and not knowing what the guys status is.. well kinda throws a red flag for me.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is in Biz, his shop is in Waldorf, Md. if you want I can get you his number, ask Cool Breeze about NoName, that's all he runs.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stickman is in biz! If you need work done its usually "by appt only" and i have the peeps that can get to that appt

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    one big thing ive seen is transformer core size the small ones heat up and can become easily saturated with rf and a few different styles of combining

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    my 24 pill looks just like this less the extra pills transformers and combiners as this one is a 32 pill but same transformers heavy relay etc..

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 1583
Size:  11.9 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for

destroyer amps

cb amps for sale

cb linear amplifier for sale

cb amplifier for sale

cb amp builders

24 pill cb amp32 pill amplifier8 pill amp for sale8 pill cb amp for salecb linear amps for saleused cb amps for sale8 pill linear for sale24 pill ampcb radio linear amplifiers for saleCB radio and amplifier for salestroker ampslinear amplifier builderscb amp for salecompetition 2 pill ampcb linear for salelinear amplifiers for sale32pill amplifiers forsaleno name cb ampshttp:www.cbjunkies.comthreads240-Amp-Builders24 pill amplifier for sale