preps

Thread: Effinghamradiorepair ( beware !)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Effinghamradiorepair ( beware !)

This outfit from Southbend , IN ripped me off. Had a deal on EBay for a Solarcon A99 and 50 ft coax, I made the purchase nov 24,2020. Promised I would receive merchandise on Dec 4. After Christmas contacted seller enquirer got about my purchase. Jan 4, I receive antenna, but no cable. Another message and seller shows tracking # to prove I received. Trying to reason with this guy did not work. Tells me to file a case with EBay. EBay does the same. I send pics to seller of his package with address label. This box is what manufacturer ships in, just big enough for the antenna and nothing else. Called their shop, but get a shop in Illinois instead. Talk to that shop manager and politely explain problem, he agrees and promises to call me back. No return call, and now my phone is blocked from this number. I’m screwed, but my life’s goal now is to warn others about this scammer, and I hope it ruins his bussiness. In over 10 years dealing with EBay and no issues, now this. DONT TRUST THIS PIECE OF TRASH !

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes me too, this seller got me for $134.77 and no antenna. I only got a damage open box that was empty. Have case with ebay. Seller show s delivery but I refused box mail man took box back to send back to seller. I have purchased alot of items from ebay and never a problem.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me also say it looks like I am not the only one that this seller has done this too. We will see if ebay will do the right thing and refund my money.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None