preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skip SweetSpots-Mobile

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    shit man yea... 1/2 of arkansas is flat as a pancake... the other 1/2 is all mountains..... Ozark Mts and the Quachita Mts. my spot is only 80 feet lower than the highest point in arkansas... which is Mt Magazine.... but my spot is a small point up in the air... Mt. Mag is HUGE and got too many trees .... anyways its one bad azz spot.... come to Ar and ill show u it ... i promase u will be jelious LOL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow nice pics Skip.there are quite a few spots somewhat like that between my area of NH on the way up to Maine.i haven't been up that way in quite some time but they are pretty nice but not as nice as what you've got pictured.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipShooter View Post
    shit man yea... 1/2 of arkansas is flat as a pancake... the other 1/2 is all mountains..... Ozark Mts and the Quachita Mts. my spot is only 80 feet lower than the highest point in arkansas... which is Mt Magazine.... but my spot is a small point up in the air... Mt. Mag is HUGE and got too many trees .... anyways its one bad azz spot.... come to Ar and ill show u it ... i promase u will be jelious LOL

after hearing about all that height , i am dammmmmm jealous , lo llo ll ol lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yea but just that it is a 2 hour drive from where i live now... i used to live 40mins away but now im in southwest Arkansas .... but i get my antenna on and radio and modulator installed... i might take a drive... spend the night up there... talk that good late night streight talk'n.... then when the sun rises ill catch that morning skip

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hell where i live its 182 ft LOL is why the drive is worth it

Visitors found this page by searching for

aerial photos of east galveston bay

launch from texas city dike