preps
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CB Junkies Keydown

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just a thought- if we cant do a key down we can arrange a big ass swap meet break. That way the hambones cant bitch. Shootouts would be an added bonus tho. Theres a park in ( i think) ringwood or butler that would be awesome for like a bbq or something. I think you can make reservations too. Can fit alot of peeps in there. Have to explore some. Def would like to so something tho. Would be fun

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda like they do in manchester- maybe have it at a hotel or something

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i like that noisemaker sounds awsome !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you guys find a venue, I'll be the P.I.O. (Public Information Officer) , to spread the word via CB World in Elkton, Md. R&R Communications in Wilmington, De. and Madd Electronics in Delmar, De. and some of the techs out there like 216 Stickman, Pony Express, Fatboy (Charger), X-Force, and Sidewinder (New Jersey founder DaveMade)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    some of you local guys send me a pm lets see if we can get something going noisemaker do you know any info for that park?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id love to come to one of these get-togethers, but its to far for me to drive to texas or where ever they have one. Id make the drive to jersey, Pennslyvaina or southern NY state. Ive never been to one and i would love to go. I obviously wouldnt be competing but i would be there to meet some friends from the fourm and learn new things in the hobby
    Black Mats Unit 338
    Ch 28AM, 38 LSB and 26.915
    Bolton Landing NY
    Bolton Car 239 (VHF firecontrol ID)

Base: Galaxy DX 959, Workman DM-1000 Echo Mic, IMAX 2000 antenna 55 feet up
    2005 GMC Sierra: Cobra 29LX, Workman DM 1000 Echo Mic, 102 inch ss antenna
    2005 Ford Explorer: Radio Shack TRC 503, RS Center load Mag mount antenna

"338 upstate NY with the Wave"

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same with me Black Mats.i'd go just for the meet-n-greet with the people i come across here and another cb website that i belong to(they have the same break posted for Jersey i believe).i just got back into CB's last year and right now only have two small two pill amps but even so,if i had better equipment i couldn't compete with these guys at the keydowns.some of these guys are engineers and other backgrounds like that as well as having decades of knowledge and experience in this hobby and have tricks under their sleeve that i couldn't pay for.

so it'd be a long time coming and a shit-ton of money into a set-up before i would attempt to compete in one of the keydowns.now if it were car audio equipment,i may consider it since i used to be involved in that hobby back in the day.but this has more technical knowledge to it and things i can't information behind it that i can't even scratch the surface on even if i spent the next year studying all that i could find.these guys just know their shit!!

i am more of a fun time guy so i do hope to make it to the Jersey break and meet some of the guys from this forum especially,as well as the other cb forum i belong to.so far i have seen a good group of guys on this site that i know i would get along greatly with.i've asked quite a few questions and i've gotten more than i've expected for answers.i've gotten info that i hadn't even considered and didn't even ask about.that right there shows me the class of people i am amongst here and i personally like that.that is the kind of person that i am,offering whatever help i can.i am the kind of guy that pulls over to help someone change a tire while all other drivers beep at the guy for being stuck in the middle of the road.

good place,and i hope to make it to a break so i can meet the great people.i have to start saving my pennies so i can even consider going to the Jersey break.i went to Jersey two years ago and it took us about 4hours.

i figure that means where i went was about 300 or so miles away from me in New Hampshire.that's about one full tank of gas in my Jeep if i drive lightly,which is between $70 and $100 each way.that doesn't include a half a tank of gas in local driving that i figure i'll do while at the break(food,drinks,prostitutes,weed runs,and so on).i figure i'll spend $300 in gas for the weekend and then need spending money.i don't plan on buying any euqipment while i am there.... but who the hell could hold to that?i know i can't go in a candy store and not drool and end up spending my money.so i figure i'll need $500 spending money for food,prosti...everything.i'll hide an extra $250 in my stuff that i won't touch unless an emergency(a good price on an amp or a radio i may want).

o.k. i've gone on long enough.i could go on more but i won't because i doubt anyone has made it half the way through that post.but if you did,cheers and thanks for reading.it wasn't very exciting but you bared it and made it to the end of my post,but not the end of my postS.Gravy626

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we host a break I will contact some of the local techs like Charger (N.J.), Sidewinder (N.J.), and Stickman (Md.) to spread the word and also Fancy Dancer (Philly) to spread around to anyone interested in attending.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we could get some big base stations out in dx to shout it while keying up allover everyone.that would be decent advertising.but we'd have to get them on board with it and from what i can tell,most of the big base stations are out of Texas and i doubt any of them would come.....do we have any big Northeast base stations that we could talk to and get to once in a while,shout out the details of the CBJ break should one happen?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not a "big" station but im in the northeast and i can try to spread the word
    Black Mats Unit 338
    Ch 28AM, 38 LSB and 26.915
    Bolton Landing NY
    Bolton Car 239 (VHF firecontrol ID)

Base: Galaxy DX 959, Workman DM-1000 Echo Mic, IMAX 2000 antenna 55 feet up
    2005 GMC Sierra: Cobra 29LX, Workman DM 1000 Echo Mic, 102 inch ss antenna
    2005 Ford Explorer: Radio Shack TRC 503, RS Center load Mag mount antenna

"338 upstate NY with the Wave"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mats For This Useful Post:

Mistah Gravy (04-11-2012)

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb keydown contest