preps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my magnums!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love my magnums!

I run an s9 in the burban and a delta force in the Lil' Green Maul. I hear alot of people complaining about the exports and calling them "harmonicing turds", but I dont seem to have these problems. They have been great - no poblems what so ever. Other rigs I own that I enjoy using is - Uniden Grant XL, Cobra 29, and 148gtl.

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

love my galaxy 939

well i have always been a cobra fan an still am but lately ive been talkin on the 939 an now im really startin to love that lil mobile now too

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Magnum Raptor!

I bought my first Magnum radio a good couple of months ago. The Magnum Raptor has some nice features thus keeping the design simple and down to business. One of a kind unique roger beep and power options. This radio was built with the rfx-75 power module and has no built-in frequency counter. Made many contact during the nice cycle of DX called Cycle 24. The radio responded well with a Behringer Xenyx 1002FX and Shure SM58 inline. The receive is excellent but tends to get a slight overload. My tech will realign the radio and if that does not work it will be sent to RF Limited. Guess certain Magnum S9's had that issue too. CB Tricks had a tech bulletin on this. All and all she ROCKS!

Here is a gate done by 1378 in Oklahoma on 26.915 MHz. I appear at about 7:15!

Here is a gate done by 4040 in California on 26.915 MHz. 4040 was having a hum issue. But in between I am there. Was putting a 1S unit on the meter but the modulation was right up there and clear!

Last edited by Bulldog-Unit777; 12-09-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im tellin ya- best bang for the buck in my book! I would not hesitate to go and drop some dollars on a new magnum! Ive had nothing but GOOD luck with them and always good reports.

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was a huge fan of the S series. still in my opinion one of the best sounding radios going. plus excelent features for us cb'ers. BUT so a signal test of the magnum vrs 29, you will be suprised.
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that radio sure sounds nice!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two Magnum S9's cause I liked the first one I bought so well, I had to have a second one to play on here in the house. My Galaxy Saturn or my Cobra 142 gets the most use in the house though, unless I'm sitting at my desk. Nothing wrong with the Cobra 29"s and the older 148's neither, but the Magnum S9 is my #1 mobile.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question, I have a S-6 and It seems to have excess white noise. Is that normal?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=noisemaker;36]I run an s9 in the burban and a delta force in the Lil' Green Maul. I hear alot of people complaining about the exports and calling them "harmonicing turds", but I dont seem to have these problems. They have been great - no poblems what so ever.

I agree 100% I love my new Stryker 955, not a Magnum, but it's my first Export, and the Cobra 29 is boxed up.

73 The Fogdog is clear and out of here!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have the old Magnum 257 with the gold lighted display. It's
    been a good radio.

Visitors found this page by searching for

nu vot

magnum S-9 review

MagnumS9

magnum raptor cb

magnum raptor cb problems

magnum raptor problems

magnum raptor

cb turbo galaxy saturn schematic

Magnum raptor 2 review

magnum s-9

my magnum raptoryoutube wiring a modulatoin module to a galaxy saturnmagnum s980 reviewmagnum s9 cb radio reviewsmagnum s980 modsmagnum s 9magnum raptor 3 vs. stryker 497 cb radiomagnum s9 humsmagnum raptor 2problems with rf limited magnum raptor 2cb tricksmagnum raptor cpu issuesmagnum s9 cb radiomagnum s-6 cb radiomagnum raptor ii problem