preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I NEED A Radio Tech RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in Massachusetts ,where is this Tech ? I buy Vintage radios an I am so over working on them myself . Ebay is getting real tricky lately, lots of junk . I know of one dealer in West Bridgewater ; but he does not have a web page and I don't know what he stocks . I have been dealing with Redman and Walcotts and they deliver what I want . There are 148's out there ; but I would buy on one of the forums from someone who has been there for awhile . My days of chasing people on Ebay are over .
    Eddie aka Ducksoupe

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike's electronic in dayton ohio is excellent small shop. Can actually talk to tech and get radio back in a normal period of time. He does work for alot of the big cb shops on internet, but cheaper if go directly to him. 740-779-6721
    RCI-2950DX, 1978 Cobra 148 GTL Taiwan, SHURE526T MIC, Tug-8 With Astatic 10 DA Head, Astatic 575M6, ASTRON 70/20 AMP POWER SUPPLIES, IMAX 2000 W GROUND PLANE KIT. TIMES MICROWAVE LMR-400 COAX, RF CHOKES. DIAMOND SWR/POWER INLINE METER. 250 of Sea Level Under Me. Recent World Radio Member.

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb base radio protection diode good