preps

Thread: Astatic Silver Tongue Devil Microphone

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Astatic Silver Tongue Devil Microphone

Wanted to do something different! So I took an Astatic Road Devil and transplanted it into an Astatic 636L-SE. Came out great and this is the premiere microphone used in the mobile! The covers are slightly different and in the video I talked about what was done. On the 636L grill it is actually a little high in profile so I added an extra layer of acoustic foam, enjoy Bulldog.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I call this creation the Astatic Silver Tongue Devil. In one way it is a little costly. Had these microphones from over time being frenzy. No different that automotive customizers tearing out new OEM stuff and replacing with aftermarket parts. In the end it is all about the final product! So I got a classy looking microphone that matching up to the Galaxy DX 959. Looks like a noise cancelling microphone but has all of the internal components of the Astatic Road Devil. The microphone consealed and preset to half. Final modulation gain set at the radio.

At times the gain slide tab was uncomfortable.

Gain slider concealed, kind of stealthy. Never know it was an amplified microphone & comfortable.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taken over a month ago, Bulldog runs on Dunkin', lol!

Visitors found this page by searching for

astatic road devil

astatic road devil mic wiring

astatic red devil wiring diagramastatic silver eagle wiring diagramastatic mod.636-lastatic silver eagle wiringastatic schematicastatic road devil wiring diagramastatic 636l microphoneastatic 636l wiring diagramastatic red devil microphone636L-SEastatic road devil schematicastatic road devil modifikationdevil with tongue outastatic 636l mic wireastatic 636 grillastatic red devil microphone wiring schematicastatic mod.636L wire repaerAstatic red devil636l mic modsastatic 636l wiringroad devil mic wiring picsastatic 636 lastatic 636