preps

Thread: Hello from Alberta Canada

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Alberta Canada

Haven't been on the CB in many years and a video popped up in my YouTube feed about CB's. I just bought a bearcat 980 and put it in my car and there is no one on up here just some skip coming in which makes me sad I was hoping some people would be on around my area.

I am originally from New Jersey and got on the radio in 1984 and stayed on into the late 90's and got on and off a few times since. I am from the shoulder of New Jersey across the bay from NYC, Staten Island, Brooklyn there were so many people on back then from all over that entire area. The radio was so busy back then all 40 channels had people on them pretty much 24/7.

Each area had their home channels ours was channel 17 The Bayshore network (we called it) around that part of the jersey shore from Sandy Hook to about Cliffwood Beach.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Lonestar in Southeastern Dallas County, Texas, here. There is a little bit of local activity during the day, little to none after sundown. I've been off and on for the past 47 years; in semi-retirement I've been trying to get a base and at least one mobile installed. Problem is, everything else (life, illness, things around the house breaking) keeps getting in the way! ��

Visitors found this page by searching for

None