preps

Thread: New resurgence of CBs

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

New resurgence of CBs

Of lately I've seen more and more adds for used and new CB gear. Also an increase in the HAM market, from easy licencing to gear and antennas. Maybe it's just me or maybe GOOGLE sees me as a buyer?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    President Radio is coming out with new radios all the time, and Any Tone has got the CB world buzzing with a lot of good stuff. I have to resist buying their 5555 N II because everyone brags of their Quality & Clarity.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't seem there's really much more to due with the radios, adding FM was wrong, it did nothing to enhance the range or eliminate the crowding. Just to sell more radios??

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mjd420nova View Post
    Doesn't seem there's really much more to due with the radios, adding FM was wrong, it did nothing to enhance the range or eliminate the crowding. Just to sell more radios??
    That's the name of their game continue to capitalize on the CB radio market. And the FCC probably figures if you want more range get a Ham ticket so they can grab some more money. I've started to venture into Extra Channels to avoid crowding on side band. And around here AM is dead and if it wasn't for skip you would hear nothing, but the solar cycle won't last forever !

Visitors found this page by searching for

None