preps
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is how dangerous running high watts is !!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its called a corona arch...happens with high voltage and moisture ... i saw T-Bird have one all the way up and down his antenna in Little Rock Ar. a few years back .... it was 10 times bigger than this video... but hey its still freaking awsome looking... yea thats Tbird in the left "lane"... u got to be crazy running AC Sky .... so much RF running thrugh you ... and all the high voltage inside your mobile .... i have seen tubes arching before and look like a lighting show inside this one guy's sub.....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty impressive light show to watch.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That video never gets old...
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if anybody has been BITTEN by an arc coming from the antenna?
    All answers are opinions and may, or may not be technically correct.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty cool video! Hey 619... Doesn't your galaxy 939 do that after the pimp session you had done to it?? Haha! BREAKA! BREAKA!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! The 919 blows smoke, not lightning. Lol. Got my gunny puck today btw. What an amazing piece of machined aluminum
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    11 meter outlaws are the shit, no doubt about it. You Mounting it up on the Yukon?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm goin to be orderin another one, and another predator bad to the bone on a 22 so I can have a bounce back setup on the yukon when she comes home. Just a few more weeks. Ordered lmr400 ultraflex this week also. Real times microwave not the knock off stuff. I said this build was going to take a long time but dammit I am doing it right. I want my infrastructure to be right, then ill worry about dropping boxes in. now, just a few more weeks and ill actually be drilling. I'm not going to make the egg harbor break which kinda sucks but oh we'll

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait for you to start rattling my mounts on my CB. Btw... I want to see pictures of those pucks mounted.... It will look bad to the bone, I'm sure.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, me either man! I'm excited just to be driving again. I had lost y license for a year because I missed an insurance payment and was driving with no insurance. That's mandatory minimum one year loss in NJ. So I've been out of the radio as long as I have t had a car. Got my license back a while ago, just didn't have the money for a vehicle come together for me. But now things are starting to fall in to place. So I figure I gotta do this right if I really want to enjoy it

Visitors found this page by searching for

galaxy dx47hp

galaxy dx47hp review

galaxy dx 47hp review

galaxy dx94hp mods

galaxy 94hp modifications

galaxy dx 29hp mods

galaxy dx47

galaxy 94hp mods

galaxy 47hp

galaxy dx94hp review

galaxy 47hp radio