Thread: Ok or mududck station, you decide

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok or mududck station, you decide

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    assuming he has a good antenna system it has the potiental to be very effective . i'd move the radio off the amp so it can get better air flow for the fan . i'd also consider a long set of jumpers to put it in another room . LOL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as far as jumpers to an amp or any other plug in,i've heard to use only either a 3ft. or an 18ft.(18or17ft can't exactly remember).i read this on a coax website.does anyone know if this is totally true?i know there are enough people on here with the knowledge to properly address this and since i am in the process of setting up a base station i need to know this.

p.s.that does look like he's got a nice set up but i don't know why someone with such a nice set-up would place his radio on top of such a large amp.that's something a total amateur would do,no offense to the guy in the video but it's not the right thing to do and even i know that!
    Last edited by Mistah Gravy; 04-09-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: forgot to post about the topic at hand.lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was talking on my cell with a OLDER person yesterday who retireed from Palomar back from the day when they were the KING. Here is what he told me where everyone makes a mistake? the jumper from radio to amp should not be 3 ft .....It should be 11ft 4inches ? Has anyone heard of this footage? might try it today

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i've only ever heard of 3ft or 18ft and on more than one site now that it's been a couple of months since the last post in here.....meaning-i've been to more sites and read more on this subject.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks but guess what your saying is that current will always take the path of least resistance which applies ti different size coax?
    thanks

Visitors found this page by searching for

None