preps

Thread: Obama"s List of Accomplishments

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Obama"s List of Accomplishments

Obama"s List of Accomplishments

He has really accomplished a lot in his 3 years in office….

An impressive list of accomplishments!
    · First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
    · First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
    · First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
    · First President to violate the War Powers Act. .
    · First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
    · First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
    · First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
    · First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
    · First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
    · First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. .
    · First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. ,
    including those with criminal convictions.
    · First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
    · First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space.
    · First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
    · First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    · First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
    · First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
    · First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
    · First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
    · First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
    · First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office and thus bypass Congress.
    · First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
    · First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
    · First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
    · First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
    · First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
    · First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
    · First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
    · First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
    · First President to take a 17 day vacation.
    So how is this hope and change working out for you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.5150cbrn For This Useful Post:

Birdy (05-13-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn! I wasn't aware Obama had done so much in his first term...It took Clinton two terms before he managed to get a blow job...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

Mr.5150cbrn (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol @ jessejamesdallas

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    reading that just infuriated me and makes me want to become a billionaire so that i could hire attornies from all over the globe to do everything they can to impeach and remove this Muslim piece of shit from office.i don't believe how fucked he has made us and how much of a disappointment he is.i've never liked nor trusted him and never will.

i bet he and his pals can't stop laughing at how stupid we American's are for allowing him to rape and pillage this country.he has no loyalty to this country let alone us Americans and something has to be out there for us to use to legally pull his ass out of the race and not allow him to be be on the vote because if people put him back in office again i am going to move to Canada.bullshit!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Birdy (05-13-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah Gravy View Post
    reading that just infuriated me and makes me want to become a billionaire so that i could hire attornies from all over the globe to do everything they can to impeach and remove this Muslim piece of shit from office.i don't believe how fucked he has made us and how much of a disappointment he is.i've never liked nor trusted him and never will.

i bet he and his pals can't stop laughing at how stupid we American's are for allowing him to rape and pillage this country.he has no loyalty to this country let alone us Americans and something has to be out there for us to use to legally pull his ass out of the race and not allow him to be be on the vote because if people put him back in office again i am going to move to Canada.bullshit!!!!
    3 cents worth of lead would fix the obama administration
    would also put the "treyvon martin" story on ice ! Americas latest rodney king oj simpson saga

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.5150cbrn View Post
    3 cents worth of lead would fix the obama administration
    would also put the "treyvon martin" story on ice ! Americas latest rodney king oj simpson saga
    Problem with that is you would turn him into a Martin Luther King on Steroids! NAACP would be wanting to change the name of the White House, to Obama's House...another Holiday, "Obamaday"...Picture of him on US Coins...Naaaa....best thing would be to vote his sorry ass out....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by BOOTY MONSTER; 04-12-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJamesDallas View Post
    Problem with that is you would turn him into a Martin Luther King on Steroids! NAACP would be wanting to change the name of the White House, to Obama's House...another Holiday, "Obamaday"...Picture of him on US Coins...Naaaa....best thing would be to vote his sorry ass out....
    yea true , but just as mlk it will soon pass as a wasted holiday , the coin thing ..... that would be another susan b anthony - a worthless dollar that was discontinued !

Visitors found this page by searching for