preps

Thread: Peat/Repeat Question

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peat/Repeat Question

ok i've heard of this item but haven't heard what it is.also what is one worth(used) to resell?

i ask because i have the opportunity to buy one along with a turbo echo board for a good price together and i am wondering if it is actually a good price and also could i resell the echo board and if so,how much?sorry to be asking these details,but i am in the beginning phases of a new business of buying and reselling anything i can get my hands on and make a profit on and over the last month it has began to really pick up and i don't want to miss out on a good buy/resell if i can get in on it.i just don't know enough about it to make an informed decision.

i have heard that the Peat/Repeats are worth money but i just hadn't heard much.i also heard that they aren't too common so should i pull the trigger on them both(they're a package deal).should i spend more than $50.00 on them both and if so,what might be a ceiling of price i should spend,leaving room for some profit(i don't need the 100%markup prfit margin.i am happy with 25% or in some cases less).i am on disability and i just want to create a new income steam so i can eventually kiss disability goodbye.before this,i was a painting contractor(business owner)for 15years and always worked and worked hard and long hours.

i caught Legionnaire's Disease while I was taking a medication,Remicade,for my Crohn's Disease.the Remicade knocked out my immune system allowing the Legionella to almost kill me.i spent almost three weeks in a paralytic state and at one point in time my family was instructed that i would not make it through the day so my family had a priest come in and read my last rite and anoint me with holy among other Catholic rituals that are initiated before the passing.

well obviously i lived but i ended up with nerve damage in my leg as well as the lung issues.i have to walk with a cane and i am always in pain(despite the pain management medication i take daily,and probably will have to take for the rest of my life unless they find a way to fix it).so i am still recovering from the lung damage and will always have the nerve damage and pocket full of pills.so i am not the best hire for most jobs,so i had to create a new income since i could no longer do the physicality of painting.so here i am,buying goods and reselling them.this is why i am asking you guys for yet more info and advice.thank you for any help you can offer-Gravy626

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i answered my own question about the peat-repeat.i found one for about twenty bucks so no in fact they aren't too expensive or worth too much but will see if the guy's got more items he'd like to bundle with it and sell so maybe i can make a few bucks out of it.

Visitors found this page by searching for

peat repeat cb

on a cb peat reapeat works

is it worth getting the peat questions

peat repeat schematic

how to use a peat repeat for cb

cb peat repeat

peat and reapeat

peat and repeat cb radio

install peat repeat