preps

Thread: Wilson Trucker Microphone

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wilson Trucker Microphone

The Wilson Trucker noise canceling microphone has an ergonomic shape. Very comfortable to handle and key up. I was impressed with its performance and got good reports. The cord is flexable and light. If you are a diehard Wilson product user this maybe on your must have list. Other models come in woodgrain and chrome, Bulldog.

Last edited by Bulldog-Unit777; 04-12-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Wilson Trucker like I mentioned has an ergonomic shape or known as pistol grip. Below is a comparison from other microphones. In the video I did with my cell phone while driving to work one morning I used this microphone on the Super Bowl, Bulldog.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is an on air microphone test with a Wilson Trucker, Astatic 636L-Flag and SkyThumper ST-65DX noise canceling microphones. The Cobra 2000 GTL with IMAX-2000 antenna as the receiving gate station. Custom Galaxy DX 959 "1 Pill" with Predator Freedom DX-K antenna mobile transmitting station. In the process I talked to Unit 721 "Jimbo" in VA on channel 28, 6/10/2011 in the morning. All microphones came from Sparkys CB Shack.

Visitors found this page by searching for

wilson trucker mic

wilson microphones

Wilson microphone

wilson power mic

wilson power mic review

wilson noise canceling microphone

wilson cb microphones

trucker microphone

micro wilson truckerwilson trucker mic reviewwilson trucker powermikewilson truckerwilson trucker mikewilson cb mic reviewswilson cb microphone reviewsphone shaped like a microphonewilson trucker power-mikemicro astatic trucker 2wilson cb mic reviewwilson trucker powerwilson trucker mic. any goodWilson trucker noise canceling microphones wilson trucker noise cancelling microphonewilson power microphoneWilson c b microphone