preps
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Hot or Bounceback? What would you do and why?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey breeze- whats up with my results? My back door receive inst closed off but my transmit is 4db forward. Im not complaining, but like i mentioned above- I wasnt expecting the results I got. We set sidewinders burb up same way. His back door is closed off completely. Only difference between mine and his is his truck is newer, im using 1/2" andrews and he has 217, Im running gunny's and has FatGirls.

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey noisemaker it depends how far back your rear mount is to the end of the roof. the radiation will fall off about 10-20 miles off the back of the truck . holding a field strength meter is just an average way of seeing where your signal is the strongest .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Thats interesting my truck is a 97 with fatgirl antennas also 217 coax back door is real tight i turn around i can knock a 9 to 10 db reading down to a 1 1/2 to 2 also my antenna is just in front of the brake light way back

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my rear is 14" in off the barn doors and my front stick is almost over the drivers seat.

noizybuilt.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Thats interesting my truck is a 97 with fatgirl antennas also 217 coax back door is real tight i turn around i can knock a 9 to 10 db reading down to a 1 1/2 to 2 also my antenna is just in front of the brake light way back
    thats more then I see. I get about 5 s unit difference, but thats at only 10 miles. Obviously more is coming out the front, but i can still talk out the back, as can you. The ones who turn around or turn around or 45* and flat out vanish are the real overly tight ones which is due to tunning issues.
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one reason alot like 2 hots is due to the bubble pattern created from it. the 6ft spacing with coax from the rear to hot puck to creat the phasing. this is not optimal gain, but they think its working
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its got nothing to do about what you think is not working !!!!! i no it works because ive had it and most of my friends have the dual hott hook up bro . i dont bother with 6 foot spacings . we go wide or go home !!! lol lol

plus i run 1/2 hardline . we run 2 pieces of 8 feet heliax 90 degress out of phase from each antenna. it works very good for me and everyone else ! bubble pattern or mushroom radiation might be , but it works like a figure 8 radiation and you can acheive 4.5 dbs real forward gain. and your angle of radiation will still be lower with a dual hott than a bounce back .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone who has half a brain knows that 135* phasing is where max gain is.

keep talking. And I KNOW not NO. dont talk ignorant please. and my friends have it comment is about the most 3rd grade thing I have heard or seen you say. good grienf band camper.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    breeze i no about 135 degrees to , but there a downfall for running like that !!!!!!! your signal will have to be locked down on the station real tight and pointed right on them . and those high degrees are better for keydowns for higher gain. makes you very narrow banded which is very awsome . now relax and stop being a bitch with me already , i no more that you can imagine .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one who has to make a point to tell someone they know something, is nothing but a fool begging for respect.

and no 2 anntenna system is that tight.

Visitors found this page by searching for

do stargun antennas work

two hot or bounceback what would you do

bounceback antenna system

cb bounce back beam antenna

cb antenna bounce back

davemade new jersey cb radio

bounce back antenna vs 2 hots

mobile antenna bounce back

cb antenna bounce back system

55 bounce back antenna system

antenna system that equal to bounce back antenna system