preps

Thread: Vistaprint Products

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Vistaprint Products

Several months ago I checked a few places out to a just a couple of hats, polo shirts & coffee mugs made up of who I am in the hobby. End up using Vistaprint in Lexington, MA. Their web site provided great customer user tools to design your own product. Various ways to make a payment. I chose the mail in check method. Several choices in shipping options. You will get an e-mail letting your know at what stage your order is at. If you e-mail the customer service you will get a reply! My experiences as follows. I ordered two embroidered hats and all arrived in a reasonable amount of time. One I did not like because the image was crooked. E-mailed Vistaprint on my complaint and they rushed a new hat and shipped it UPS 2nd Day Air all free! I ordered 2 polo shirts and they never arrived. Was tracking the package and at point they were either lost or delivered to the wrong location. E-mail sent to Vistaprint and they rushed a replacement order sent UPS 2nd Day Air all free. But out of that order I did not like one polo shirt because the image was crooked. Once again I e-mailed Vistaprint and they replaced the shirt sending it UPS 2nd Day Air. At that point they wanted me to send in the defective shirt to the quality control department. So I did along with the hat and a good note. See I have 30 years in the commercial industry to back up my judgements! I also ordered 4 custom coffee mugs and all came out perfect. If you choose to use Vistaprint do a small order first because after that they give you a 25% coupon on your next order. That savings add up! Even though I had a few bumps in the road on getting my hats and polo shirts I am get to have them. It is cool to show off who you are in the radio communications hobby. Not too many folks in town are involved like I am. Folks look and wonder, lol!

Vistaprint - http://www.vistaprint.com

Bulldog's Gear!

Styling & Profiling!

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Custom Coffee Mugs!

The coffee mugs came out rely good. Printed image seems to be printed then the entire mug coated with a hard gloss surface. Dishwasher safe and hold about 12 onces of fluid. Actually coffee mugs these day are multi purpose. Good way to promote, use for coffee, collect spare change, or even hold some sweets, Bulldog.

Packed in double walled cardboard!

Front design!

Back design!

Bulldog has a sweet tooth, lol!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Can you supply them with your own images or do you have to use the ones from their collection id like to get some doughboy shirts

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh for sure you can upload your own design. That is how I did it. Like for the embroidered hat and shirts it will then convert your image to an embroidered one. That image is amost 100% on how it will come out! I just ordered a hoodie and that should be it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just issued a UPS tracking number for my custom embroidered hoodie. This image was provided by the web site software. Should come out 99% like this. If not satisfied they will replace it, Bulldog.

Visitors found this page by searching for

vista print polo shirt review

vistaprint polo

vistaprint mugs dishwasher safe

are vistaprint mugs dishwasher safe

vistaprint polo reviewvistaprint hat reviewsare vista print mugs dishwasher safevistaprint mug reviewvistaprint embroidered polo reviewpolo vistaprintvistaprint mugs dishwasherwww.vistaprint.invistaprint embroidered polo reviewsare the vistaprint mugs dish washer safevistaprint mug uploaded imageare vista print mugs dishwasher proofvistaprint hat qualityvista print polovista print polo shirt reviewsvistaprint mug dishwasher safevistaprint embroidery reviewvistaprint mug qualityvistaprint polo shirts qualityvistaprint mugs boxvistaprint hat review