preps

Thread: Bulldog's Custom Embroidered Hoodie!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bulldog's Custom Embroidered Hoodie!

I had Vistaprint made me a custom embroidered hoodie to go along with my other clothing. The hoodie is a Gildan brand - heavy blend, 50% cotton & 50% polyester preshrunk. The 2XL seems to be right compared to other 2XL sizes in other brands. The navy blue matches to the Anvil brand hat also. Everything came out pretty good, Bulldog.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog-Unit777 For This Useful Post:

Mistah Gravy (04-26-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should buy some Stock in Vistaprint...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my buddy is an electrician up here in New Hampshire and i was speaking to him the other day and he was telling me hopw he uses VistaPrint for his printing and he said they do a really good job (and he's a picky bastid). i always thought they were some low quallity print house but i guess they aren't.they do all kinds of print work and if i ever need business printing i'd definitely give them a look-see.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice design and also look attractive as well as simple. What you guys think the logo must be more aggressive than it is now, because in my opinion it looks dul, what you say about this????

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlain View Post
    Nice design and also look attractive as well as simple. What you guys think the logo must be more aggressive than it is now, because in my opinion it looks dul, what you say about this????
    Say what?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will tell you what, "777" you are one hardcore,super proud Cb'er. I been to many breaks around the country in my years and met a lot of people. And your dedication level is tops!!!! My man got shirts wit his handle,hats,stickers you name it 777 got his handle on it....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Slab For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (03-22-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the world full of laptops, smartphones, bluetooth...etc I am not afraid to show who I am. Vistaprint did a great job on my personal stuff. Sometime soon I will have my coffee mugs redesigned as QSL Mugs. If you contact me, there maybe a good chance of me sending you a custom Bulldog 777 QSL Coffee Mug!
    Last edited by Bulldog-Unit777; 03-22-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Visitors found this page by searching for

vistaprint hoodie

vistaprint hoodie review

vistaprint hoodies review

vistaprint embroidery review

vistaprint embroidery

vista print hoodievistaprint hoodie qualityvistaprint embroidered reviewvistaprint embroidery competitionvistaprint embroidery quality reviewsvista print embroidery reviewvistaprint hoodie reviewsdeals on hoodies vistaprintreviews vistaprint hoodieshow is the quality of hoodie at vista printembroidery hoodie vistaprinthoodies from vistaprintembroidery on vista printbulldog vistaprintvista print hoodiesvistaprint hoody reviewsvista print hoodie reviewvistaprint hoodiescustom hoodie forumsgeneral bulldog gildan clothing