preps

Thread: does this happens to you.??????

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question does this happens to you.??????

i hate selling my stuff to close friends family members or neighbors cause it never works out
    here is a quick recap i tune up radios on the side just to have something to do a friend heard me talking on the 29 i just tune up just as a side note i use the channel 9 switch to turn on and off D-9 limiter so when i'm close to somebody radio sound 100% then off to drop the maul well he like the radio so much he said i'll buy rite now no i'm not selling it finally i sold it to him and specifically told him about the function of the channel switch then i also told him my radios sound the best when mic gain is at 1 oclock position RF-gain is the variable power and this is the mike that goes with it perfect combo my preferred mic= superstar DM507-5
    what happens a few days later i hear rumors he MFing my radios this and that does are the ones i call zip code operators i told him when you are pointing at a station running 2 antennas audio will be booming when your back side is to the station or people behind you the audio is not going to be as loud
    put the radio back in my van got audio checks with him next to me on water gate smoking put it back in his VAN same results few days later he touch the sweet spot= setting on radio back in the mud i just give up this time i will mean it when ask sell it to me i will just say can't it ain't mine

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its amazing , in most cases , no matter what you tell, explain to people
    whether it be with radio equipment, or most anything else .
    there will always be a turd in the crowd that , by some divine intervention , will screw it up for everyone else!

noting they will most always claim they did everything as instructed to do / not to do.
    but through their actions illustrate a different conclusion as to what actually happends

like children , will let you belive the invisable child did it , or "i dont know" preformed that action

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    never sell to friends,family and neighbors. something bad will always come from it.they expect that in one year from the sale,you will fix any problem even though they messed it up.it never works out to your advantage(not financially)to do business with anyone you know because it's hard to tell them off.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Oh yes i have had that problem to guys tune a tube amp wrong beat the hell out of it blow it up then expect you to fix it for free even though you have heard them talking on it all crunchy and shitty you tell them to back it down but the next time you them crunch crunch overdrive for that extra 20 watts

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes also agree they never follow instructions and overdrive or over modulate and blow up or break and swear the followed exactly whay i had said. It is very common, don't sell to friends, family, or neighbors.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None