Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cb radio auction site

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    The cb junkies radio auction is now open you can follow the menu link at the top of the forum or visit the site directly at the following link http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com the site is fully functional and you are free to buy and sell you will get 10 dollars free selling credit when you sign up

The new auction site will be undergoing lots of cosmetic changes in the next few weeks so some menu items and thing may move around a bit here and there

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CBJunkies gets a cut of each transaction,correct? i would sure hope so because i already checked it out last night when i saw the email in my inbox and it was set up pretty dang quick and nicely.another good job Dough!!
    i'll probably be putting one of my amps (Power Plus 250-pushes 270peak watts) and possibly one of my 148GLT's with extra channels.i just want to get it looked at and properly tuned to ensure that when i sell it,it's in the right condition to take out of the box and install and go.

thanks for a quick build and nice site that is quite easy to navigate on your first visit!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

yeah gravy theres no fee to list just a small percentage of the final sale price if sold and feature fees etc if you want to see the fees they are listed under the help tab as site fees im working on the logo now but can decide if i want small or large logo

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

So the site is now accessible through either http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com or http://www.gobidgo.com it is open as a general merchandise auction site but you are welcome to sell amps radio etc whatever on there just dont forget the ten meter use only disclaimer on some things you know what i mean

Also i have added a new feature where you can import your existing ebay feedback rating to our site also have hadded a stores option if you would like to run your own store

coming soon
    Import your ebay items directly to our site
    i will be adding ebays category structure soon
    listing designer nice templates for your listing
    more store templates
    and many more to come !!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

Mistah Gravy (05-14-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your idea is a great. If you get some client who are interested than your work will be complete successfully. Wish you All The Best.

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb radio auctions

cb radio auction

cb radio auction sites

powered by vBulletin set swr on a cb radiopowered by vBulletin define yahoopowered by vBulletin cb radio basepowered by vBulletin cb radio modificationcb radios auctionsauction for cb radioscb radio auction on internetcb equipment auctioninternet cb radio auctionscb radio online auctions sitesauctions with cb equipment for saleonline cb radio auctionspowered by vBulletin definition of radiowww.cbjunkies.com 399-Cb-radio-auction-siteonline auctionscb radioscb auctios siteson-line cb radio auctionradio cb dx in njcb radio online auctioncb radio amplifierauction siteswanted man who sells cb radios2x4 cb radio amps