preps
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Long Shafts - for 555

Fletcher Munson Guest Chat with me
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher Munson View Post
    Lol. Thats how you can tell this duck has never seen any real watts. He thinks you just buy and amp and antenna and It magically runs. Theres alot more to setting up a keydown truck then just the box and antenna retard. Truck ran over 20k bird perfectly. You ducks are trying to chase down rf problems at 1000 watt power levels. Imagine trying to run 20k what kinda problems there would be? I set that whole truck up by myself and went thru all of the legwork so You can suck my cock. Hey jesse..... Youre running amps you bought off some guy and a store bought antenna. I dont see your point. Lol..... What
    Not to mention re-tuning the antennas to work on my truck with different puck positions. Lol theres hv's stupidity coming out again. He thinks you can just take an antenna off one vehicle and slap it on another and it's gonna be dialed in. What a retard. Shit was alot of work.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol. Thats how you can tell this duck has never seen any real watts. He thinks you just buy and amp and antenna and It magically runs. Theres alot more to setting up a keydown truck then just the box and antenna retard. Truck ran over 20k bird perfectly. You ducks are trying to chase down rf problems at 1000 watt power levels. Imagine trying to run 20k what kinda problems there would be? I set that whole truck up by myself and went thru all of the legwork so You can suck my cock. Hey jesse..... Youre running amps you bought off some guy and a store bought antenna. I dont see your point. Lol..... What
    your not that smart enough or have the patience to do it yourself my point was . you depend on a fellow davemade bandcamper that's not allow to key anymore in the circuit at chargers break , that's why your in there. enjoy your fame for the time being . come out there some time and talk skip with us dude . come on the superbowl with that wagon mobile . I dought its for endurance and long keys on the bowl . just make sure you got a full tank of gas . hell If I had all them watts . I could come out there with one or 2 antenna's and whip the snot out of ya in skip land . lol lol lol I guess both of us will have to wait until I get a bigger AC Box. lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to mention re-tuning the antennas to work on my truck with different puck positions. Lol theres hv's stupidity coming out again. He thinks you can just take an antenna off one vehicle and slap it on another and it's gonna be dialed in. What a retard. Shit was alot of work.
    and they told you where to put them pucks to . lol lol lol so u had to drill some holes . lol lol pleaseeeeeeeee billy . lol lol lol

Fletcher Munson Guest Chat with me
    Tommy 2 Watt drilled those holes and mounted those pucks years ago, not me. I adapted the system to the truck. You are a mental cripple. Lol. As fun as this is I'm sorry I have to leave you hanging. Bye it was fun! If you want me I'll be at MAULDROPPERS.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tommy 2 Watt drilled those holes and mounted those pucks years ago, not me. I adapted the system to the truck. You are a mental cripple. Lol. As fun as this is I'm sorry I have to leave you hanging. Bye it was fun! If you want me I'll be at MAULDROPPERS.com
    im done playing with ya Billy . I cant go to mauldroppers.com. they banned me for being straight . im not welcome there. see ya bye bye bye bye bye .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And victory goes to High Voltage!!! Lol!
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! You sent him back to Balldroppers!!
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado 996 View Post
    Haha! You sent him back to Balldroppers!!
    lol lol lol

Visitors found this page by searching for

stargun antenna systems