preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Purchase of mine

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks a lot for the tips.i like to use q-tips with the small parts clean ups and will definitely be something i'll have to use on this since there is dirt caked in a couple of areas too small to wipe with anything other than a q-tip.
    i had spoken with someone at Deb's a while back and they helped locate the right camo i was looking for on a faceplete i was going to buy(never ended up buying it cause i got bust with other stuff and plum forgot).but i didn't know they did custom work?sweet!!

and i had been doing good about breaking my long ass winded posts up,but last night i was honestly writing a line or two and then nodding off sitting in my bed with the laptop on my lap(felt like a crackhead or heroine addict nodding off while doing something lmao).so i didn't realize how long it was first, and then didn't actually notice that it was all smudged together.you're definitely right about it being easier on the eyes when you break it up. a buddy of mine told me the same thing about two months ago and i began doing so and it did make for a much easire read,

so now i'll double check before i hit the enter button,to make sure that it isn't all jammed together.i personally wouldn't want to read that friggin thing!!thanks again for the tips and Deb's is the only other place i'd use(i've used a place called mtndewnuts.com or something like that for some lights and they also have faceplates but Deb's is top of the list).all righty,gotta run back out.talk to you guys soon and thanks again for the tips!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The camera may not be the best and the flash could distort . I know what everyone says mint is . Thats what I try to collect . I bought a Sears roadtracker Base in mint condition but it had no plug . The plug was impossible to find . I saw another Roadtracker with a couple of scratches ; but had the plug . Collecting vintage radios is somewhat tricky . As time goes on it gets worst . Use another camera and if it has a strong flash put a light cloth the flash to mute it . Soon I will be hunting down oe of those Cobras. Good luck with your equiptment

Visitors found this page by searching for

tuning a workman dm-1000

what are the extra toggles for on a used cb