preps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 631 a funny guy

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

631 a funny guy

out side of him being a "funny" guy. i find him amusing that after months of no text bombs, I get them once again after I whoop up on DX Blanket. Now blanket was a true sportsman. Looks like 631 is bandcamping and crying like a bitch
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he sure is , and a very disrespectfull shit head to . these bandcampers cannot take it when we dish it out right back to them . there slow at nothing good , lol lol congradulations on ya big win Breeze , im proud of you . your a superstar . i salute ya brother .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i hope its with your hand to the forehead
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahahahahaha

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks who's calling other folks band camper ..........

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dont start booty. you have been a good boy. and if you were to be part of the conversation, you would then further understand the comment, so I take this post as a lame attempt at a flame.

please stand by

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    don't be scared homey .

take it any way you want to .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FYI text bombs are pretty easy so I'm sure a launch "could happen"

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll start my opinion like this......I am in no way a big fan of yours CoolBreeze....But IMHO,the whole bunch of davemade gang in NJ is a bunch of shit stirrin crybaby bitches....If you dont run davemade or with the davemade camp of queers, then they all bully up on you....They may have the knowledge to run awesome stations, good for them..But what I dont get is why all the bullying and queer callin guys????A bunch of punks, thats what I see and thats all I see...Anyone can key a microphone,but I'd be willing to bet the only things you can back up that comes outta those loose lips is on the microphone and thats about it. 631 you sound like a bitch in DX,and you are the bitch whippin boy of the rest of the davemade gang, more like Daves condom cuz every time you open your mouth sounds like you got a mouth full......that is all !!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BIGDADDY For This Useful Post:

Birdy (06-27-2012), D-MAX 2112 (06-09-2012), High Voltage Mobile NJ (06-09-2012), Mr.5150cbrn (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY View Post
    I'll start my opinion like this......I am in no way a big fan of yours CoolBreeze....But IMHO,the whole bunch of davemade gang in NJ is a bunch of shit stirrin crybaby bitches....If you dont run davemade or with the davemade camp of queers, then they all bully up on you....They may have the knowledge to run awesome stations, good for them..But what I dont get is why all the bullying and queer callin guys????A bunch of punks, thats what I see and thats all I see...Anyone can key a microphone,but I'd be willing to bet the only things you can back up that comes outta those loose lips is on the microphone and thats about it. 631 you sound like a bitch in DX,and you are the bitch whippin boy of the rest of the davemade gang, more like Daves condom cuz every time you open your mouth sounds like you got a mouth full......that is all !!!!

spoken like a wise man . your very right . im glad someone said that . welcome on in big daddy .

Visitors found this page by searching for

new jersey dave made amps