Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Ghost Mounts ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Lol by the time you go through that mess do what i did go to tractor supply by some angle iron a few nice 1/2" hole 1 inch bearings for rollers measure cut weld done and its alot stronger then that ghost stuff is before you brace it up unfortunatly air cleaner box removal is a necessity as well as one battery

2. The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello.Doughboy

Well i was at that point of no return.. so i kept moving fwd. All done now. Took 3x longer then i expected. and cost 275 more with all the changes and all. But your right ..live and learn.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm you seemed to leave a few things out. You wanted a bracket to hold 4 ad244s and I didn't carry one. I spent several weeks making one to hold 4 ad244s and run the rest of the truck on one belt. I made the setup a complete kit all parts included for $500. After a few weeks went buy he calls and says he decided to go a different way, he came across a deal on some leeces. I could have told him to get F***** after all the time and money I spent on the setup I made but I didn't. I tell him I have 2 brackets that could be used and they are not complete kits. He decides to go with the 3alt and air but wants to run everything on one belt. I have one person who has done this and have a pic of the setup. I send a pic of the setup to him on how the other person has done it as I never have. He was told he would need to add braces to the bracket for support and this wasn't a problem. I had given him support on issues that arose and havent heard from him since June. The bracket was made to be able to mount several different style alts gm,small leeces, big case leeces, electrodyne. In a perfect world you could order a bracket for any type of alternator with what ever pully you had on it and it would all run on one belt. The reallity is the bracket was made so the user could install different style alts and the installer would have to make the spacers to compensate for different style cases and pulleys. This would be the reason the stereo places only sell multi alt brackets for one style alt. Its the same case every time no changes for different alts. I will be in NJ come May if you would like to discuss it further in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-MAX 2112 View Post
    Hello.Doughboy

Well i was at that point of no return.. so i kept moving fwd. All done now. Took 3x longer then i expected. and cost 275 more with all the changes and all. But your right ..live and learn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blueghost For This Useful Post:

Beercanman (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just love it when people get on here and bash without telling the whole truth !!!! Kinda tells the rest of us who the person doing the bashing is alllll about !!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGDADDY For This Useful Post:

Beercanman (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2112 is a shit talker, no doubt about it.

Sent from my Dave Made mobile phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dan..

The reason I went a diff direction was it was taking months for you just to get the plate cut. I orig contacted you in Mid-feb early. In May you where re making it because it was too thin.
    Then the photo you sent was of a motor on a stand no way that setup could work in the burb. Not a chance not even close.
    I didn't request to go 1 belt. If that was a problem then just tell me. If you said no good for 1 belt I would have gone your direction.
    Basically i told you I never installed a brkt before all i asked was.. "tell me what's involved" instead it was like "discovery. It's ok I learned a lot.
    When someone asks "what's involved" tell them. This way they arent blindsided by the 10 or 15 points of re-engineering.
    Also maybe a mock up the brkt to be sure things are ok.
    Even if you shared generalizations. Would have been fine.
    Again its all setup and works now. If you would like photos no problem. I can also rehearse every mod needed to the brkt to help someone out. This way it's easier for them.
    Im not going to go into the other crap that was wrong.. im past it..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to D-MAX 2112 For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Biily your the king of talking shit.. so f-off scumbag.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who's Billy?

Sent from my Dave Made mobile phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keith I told you I had never made a bracket for the 244s for your suburban and it would take a while. As of right now I only know of one person that makes one to fit on that truck and its only a plate that bolts to the stock spot. In desighning a new bracket I have to have someone with the software make a auto cadd or solid works file of the design. Then I need to take it and have a place laser cut the part for me. Not a easy task to have a company stop production to run 1 sample. So I wait till its ran then I can attempt to mount and see what changes need to be made. Make the necessary changes and wait for another sample to be cut. It took 4 different samples before I was ready to cut the stock out of 3/8 stock. The bracket was made and finished in May. I am not sure how you could say it wouldn't fit in the suburban " not even close" when you haven't tried. I will post the same pic hear next week when I get back home. I had recently I made changes to the file and had a sample for 4 leeces in the spots of the 244s. I will post a pic of that also as its on my truck now. Here is I couple of setups you could have viewed at any time for your generalization. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_i4mnYckc , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7_HYtWS0Q . Both trucks I did the installs on using the same brackets I sell. The bracket you have is the same channel just cut in half. I pretty much tell anyone who buys the brackets to look I the installs to see how things get mounted. Instead of a alt the air is in one of the spots, not really that big of a change.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen Blueghost your stuff does not line up correctly at all period !!!!!!!! there alot of people that are tired of your bullshit and all your doing is making people hate the way you do buisness with one another . the customer always comes first , so please dont baffle us with anymore bullshit in here !!!!! its not that much of a big deal putting different alternators on a bracket !!!!!! the big thing is the dam bracket has to line up on the engine block period !!! everyone i no that has a blughost bracket has to use washers behind it and shim it , and it never comes out right . dont twist things up here blueghost . and stop telling people you have a pair of 20's . we never heard you out there on the superbowl at all . change your evil ways , and do what the right thing for all of us cbers . word of mouth is very grand for excellent customer support . you just dont sell someone a bracket and say here ya go with no instructions or no confidence . more has to be done with your tooling process at the shop . get back to the books and tell me how you fixed the problem , ok . thank you from us real cbers !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

D-MAX 2112 (09-02-2012)

Visitors found this page by searching for

blue ghost alternator bracket

blue ghost cb

blue ghost brackets

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mountspage2

blue ghost dual alternator brackets

blue ghost alternator brackets

blue ghost alt

blue ghost cb ant mounts

blue ghost vortec setup

blue ghost antenna mountsyoutube video stargun antenna systemsblue ghost antennasblue ghost cb partsblueghost cbblueghost alternator bracketsblue ghost one alternator brackethttp:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mounts blueghost.comBlueghost 3 alternator setupcb meanpill nationblue ghost two alternator lower bracketblueghost alternatorsblue ghost mounts24 pill davemade alternator setupblue ghost cb equipment