Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blue Ghost Mounts ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    well i have never used one myself but have seen one in another truck and it was ok it worked but for the cost i was not impressed seem very overpriced i mean unless your cutting them on a ban saw or something i mean if you have nice cnc machine it should be a piece of cake to make them once you have the first one made ok you have R & D cost but they should be covered pretty quick at 500 and up for a bracket if its a first run custom someone wants ok i get it you have to figure it out lots of R & D mockups whatever but really 3hrs time and some steel i can make it by hand and install from scratch which is what i did and it is rock solid so i wil not sit here and say your brackets are crap but they are over priced for what they are but dont worry its not just you everyone overprices their shit cause its a special market and they can

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

D-MAX 2112 (09-02-2012), High Voltage Mobile NJ (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dan

The photo i was refering to that wouldnt work was the one in someones basement with the 3 alts and no ac. I love some of these bandcampers that have no idea of anything and "chime in about fact knowing" what a bunch of jackasses.
    I belive you took too long with the orig ad setup - and the leece deal came about. Im not the person to hang out waiting. When someone says "take awhile" im thinking 2-3 weeks. Not months. I have something i want to accomplish and to hang around waiting to give someone 500-700 dollars is not the way i do biz.
    With all said.. if you want to discuss this further ..call me. or PM me and i will resend my number.. you still have it right?
    All the jackwagons that have no idea and just chime in trying to stir up crap..i have no time for it.

Keith 2112

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D-MAX 2112 For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the second link setup.. but its nothing i could use to relate to the bracket i have other then which side the alts are on i guess. for an 8 rib-2 belt setup setup .. i couldnt see if its the same brkt - the year of the burb is different vortec setup and i have Throttle body.. the diff is the orig setup has most of the acc.. ac.. ect in diff locations to start with. But these are nice setups.. in the video i cant really determine the "extra support brkt" arrangement.
    Have you considered a provision for a universal belt tensioner?.. i think that would help alot.. people i know have issues with there ghost setups belts slipping squealing. By doing a tensioner your belt tension isnt set on killer tight ..helping alt brgs to last longer/power sterring pumps/ water pumps. I know this isnt easy to engineer.. but i did the rough engineering and had a welder friend mount it.. took him 20 min and me 1 hr to scratch it down on paper.. but 3 hrs to search through a sea of tensioners to find the right one.
    We will see what happens .. dual belt may have to happen depending how it works when i key. Statically runs well..ive put a bunch of miles on it.
    Again i learned alot..im not worried if i have to do it again sometime. I will know what to have on hand this way it doesnt take so long.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by D-MAX 2112 View Post
    Dan

The photo i was refering to that wouldnt work was the one in someones basement with the 3 alts and no ac. I love some of these bandcampers that have no idea of anything and "chime in about fact knowing" what a bunch of jackasses.
    I belive you took too long with the orig ad setup - and the leece deal came about. Im not the person to hang out waiting. When someone says "take awhile" im thinking 2-3 weeks. Not months. I have something i want to accomplish and to hang around waiting to give someone 500-700 dollars is not the way i do biz.
    With all said.. if you want to discuss this further ..call me. or PM me and i will resend my number.. you still have it right?
    All the jackwagons that have no idea and just chime in trying to stir up crap..i have no time for it.

Keith 2112
    How are either of the first two posts I made "shit stirring"? Maybe you should take a chill pill and learn to have a friendly debate.

Sent from my Dave Made mobile phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercanman View Post
    How are either of the first two posts I made "shit stirring"? Maybe you should take a chill pill and learn to have a friendly debate.

631 sit ya ass tool bag down already . no crosstalking , no mudducks , and no bandcampers aloud .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not 631 dumbass, now move on.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess in order to run a blue ghost bracket you need to know what you are doing.
    Maybe its a new jersey thing.
    I never had a problem.
    I see many many others that's say they are great also.
    Seems like its the new jersey people that seem to have a problem.
    Hey I guess some people are just not smart enough.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapco_powered For This Useful Post:

malcolm (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice Zap!! i was a zap fan at the keydown... Dont dis the whole state because you got beat. And Bandcamping for Ghost is something i would expect ..same with fatboy from ya..
    Its all ok... i havent heard ya in DX land ..do you go by Zapco or something else?..ive never heard a zapco out there?
    Dont let the sour part of other fourms bleed over here. This generally is a friendly site... recently some crap has snuck thru but hard to get rid of the junk!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to D-MAX 2112 For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapco_powered View Post
    I guess in order to run a blue ghost bracket you need to know what you are doing.
    Maybe its a new jersey thing.
    I never had a problem.
    I see many many others that's say they are great also.
    Seems like its the new jersey people that seem to have a problem.
    Hey I guess some people are just not smart enough.

hey hey now what a cotton pickin minute lol lol !!!!!!!!! u might of had good luck with it but not any of us at all had good luck with it . the tooling in the bracket is way different now, and the fucking holes do not line up period to the engine block . so thats a stupid ass comment that you wrote about not being smart enough . when your god dam paying for something that god dam expensive it better dam fit properly period !!!!! i can call up nations and his brackets fit just perfect , and its a done deal , even on a vortex motor .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    More or less how i feel sure i can buy the bracket and cut and adjust it weld it whatever needs to be done no biggie but at a premium price it should be bolt on and go plug and play however you want to put it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (09-03-2012)

Visitors found this page by searching for

blue ghost alternator bracket

blue ghost cb

blue ghost brackets

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mountspage2

blue ghost dual alternator brackets

blue ghost alternator brackets

blue ghost alt

blue ghost cb ant mounts

blue ghost vortec setup

blue ghost antenna mountsyoutube video stargun antenna systemsblue ghost antennasblue ghost cb partsblueghost cbblueghost alternator bracketsblue ghost one alternator brackethttp:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mounts blueghost.comBlueghost 3 alternator setupcb meanpill nationblue ghost two alternator lower bracketblueghost alternatorsblue ghost mounts24 pill davemade alternator setupblue ghost cb equipment