Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  DSC04427.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  3.41 MBName:  DSC04429.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  3.66 MB
    Well you made me go look voltage, yep I have a pair of 20s but don't take my word for it call Blue Gill in Chicago he built it. As far as the brackets they are all welded on a engine.

Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    Listen Blueghost your stuff does not line up correctly at all period !!!!!!!! there alot of people that are tired of your bullshit and all your doing is making people hate the way you do buisness with one another . the customer always comes first , so please dont baffle us with anymore bullshit in here !!!!! its not that much of a big deal putting different alternators on a bracket !!!!!! the big thing is the dam bracket has to line up on the engine block period !!! everyone i no that has a blughost bracket has to use washers behind it and shim it , and it never comes out right . dont twist things up here blueghost . and stop telling people you have a pair of 20's . we never heard you out there on the superbowl at all . change your evil ways , and do what the right thing for all of us cbers . word of mouth is very grand for excellent customer support . you just dont sell someone a bracket and say here ya go with no instructions or no confidence . more has to be done with your tooling process at the shop . get back to the books and tell me how you fixed the problem , ok . thank you from us real cbers !

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by blueghost View Post
    Well you made me go look voltage, yep I have a pair of 20s but don't take my word for it call Blue Gill in Chicago he built it. As far as the brackets they are all welded on a engine.
    They are all welded on a engine what exactly do you mean by that?
    because i know your not welding them to a cast engine block or the heads or the intake manifold do you mean fabricated on an engine block? If thats what you mean theres many variations of the 350 do you have one of each?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well here is the pacs I said I would post the far left is the 4 ad244 that would never fit no way in a suburban. The bottom plate on the far left is the ad24. The top ard mods I made for leeces. The

Attachment 492Attachment 493Attachment 494Attachment 495

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have pre cut head plates that are bolted to the heads then the brackets are welded to them. The head pattern for a 350 is the same from the 80,s all the way to 99. I have two 350's one of a 87 the other a 97 the head pattern is the same. So when I make the final welds it is on the block there should be real difference from a customers engine.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    They are all welded on a engine what exactly do you mean by that?
    because i know your not welding them to a cast engine block or the heads or the intake manifold do you mean fabricated on an engine block? If thats what you mean theres many variations of the 350 do you have one of each?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Well from the pics that looks pretty bolt and go but the one you had for my vortec with 6 leece Was more involved with some custom fabbing involved so for the price i just went from scratch had your kit been bolt and go i would have paid that price for the convenience but since it was more involved i didnt see it being worth it maybe im just cheap ass

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

just as i thought !!!!!! the tubes are still lying around on someones pool table !!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol
    put the tubes in the amplifier and start keying already , loll ol loll oll ol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One truck is already setup. I could take the 3s out and put the 20s in, I just don't have that bug or fever to run out and talk all day in my truck. If I was in my 20s with no obligations and kids I would be right there. So if that doesn't make me a cber any more oh well but I have a pile of amps ac and dc I have no need to lie about it. So you keep talking on the radio everyday waiting to get your name called, it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    just as i thought !!!!!! the tubes are still lying around on someones pool table !!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol
    put the tubes in the amplifier and start keying already , loll ol loll oll ol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man Ghost your thick!!.. i said the pic of the motor in the basement would never work.. geeze get with it will Ya! Not AD 244 brkt...
    Last edited by D-MAX 2112; 09-04-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cant open these links..i get

vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One truck is already setup. I could take the 3s out and put the 20s in, I just don't have that bug or fever to run out and talk all day in my truck. If I was in my 20s with no obligations and kids I would be right there. So if that doesn't make me a cber any more oh well but I have a pile of amps ac and dc I have no need to lie about it. So you keep talking on the radio everyday waiting to get your name called, it will happen.

dude your ff nutssssssssssssss . i hold the super down with my talk show all the time , thank you very much . dont be a hater , hate the game blue ghost , loll ol lol

Visitors found this page by searching for

blue ghost alternator bracket

blue ghost cb

blue ghost brackets

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mountspage2

blue ghost dual alternator brackets

blue ghost alternator brackets

blue ghost alt

blue ghost cb ant mounts

blue ghost vortec setup

blue ghost antenna mountsyoutube video stargun antenna systemsblue ghost antennasblue ghost cb partsblueghost cbblueghost alternator bracketsblue ghost one alternator brackethttp:www.cbjunkies.comthreads517-Blue-Ghost-Mounts blueghost.comBlueghost 3 alternator setupcb meanpill nationblue ghost two alternator lower bracketblueghost alternatorsblue ghost mounts24 pill davemade alternator setupblue ghost cb equipment