preps
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do I need one of these?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    Match is done by fixed the swr , not the impedance . The impedance should always be close to 50 ohms as long as your swr is under a 2 . Dont you talk anymore you dont no your shit at all .
    So you'r going to tell us that an antenna systems impedance doesn't matter? Your telling us that every antenna is 50 Ohm's right out of the box? Note in your statement above you say close to 50 Ohm's. But in post #14 you say You will always have 50 Ohm's. Which is it?

High Voltage Mobile NJ, master of bullshit.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is why i cant explain anything to u and some other people in here . now ya twisting my words around.
    if your going to get personal but putting down that stuff , i make sure you suffer dearly for doing that shit . why dont you and your boyfriend booty monster pack both of ya bags !! where did i say that every antenna had 50 ohms . im sorry that you are wrong . a tank circuit has to deal with capacitance and inductance , your not fooling anything period . and none of you here have proved that either . read before opening your ass , if not i put a diaper on you .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if your going to get personal but putting down that stuff , i make sure you suffer dearly for doing that shit .
    Sorry bro, the rest of us are speaking English, now move along and let the men have a conversation.
    Oh, and by the way this is the second time you threatened me so...
    You have violated the following forum rules in this thread.
    1. No Bullying - Do not pick on other members. The worst kind of bullying is where new members are picked on. This hurts the member as well as the board.
    2. No Flaming - Flaming harms the nice atmosphere of cb junkies. It also causes thread's to go off topic, and most importantly, it hurts the person being flamed. The victom may defend themselves against any accusations made to them, but may not make any additional accusations to the flamer (which also counts as flaming).
    3. No Profanity or Obscene Content - Such content does not belong on cb junkies. A censor system is in place as a backup. If you see words in your post being replaced with ****, you have done something wrong. Please edit your post and tone it down before your timer runs out. To edit a post, click the "Edit" button right below it. Cheating the censor system is against the rules.
    I think you should pack your bags now.
    Last edited by Beercanman; 08-03-2012 at 05:21 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beercanman For This Useful Post:

BOOTY MONSTER (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i suspect very very few folks use cb antennas with a 50 ohm impedance to their antenna . most probably fall between 45-55 ohms , with some a little further out .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Yepp most radio stations try to run as close to 32 ohms as possible then use a large transmatch to the equipment

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is why i cant explain anything to u and some other people in here . now ya twisting my words around.
    if your going to get personal but putting down that stuff , i make sure you suffer dearly for doing that shit . why dont you and your boyfriend booty monster pack both of ya bags !! where did i say that every antenna had 50 ohms . im sorry that you are wrong . a tank circuit has to deal with capacitance and inductance , your not fooling anything period . and none of you here have proved that either . read before opening your ass , if not i put a diaper on you .
    BTW , i'm not beers boyfriend , we just happen to be right and you're wrong . flaming and name calling doesn't make you any more right .... i't just shows you wanna argue and that being right has nothing to do with it .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BOOTY MONSTER For This Useful Post:

Beercanman (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Actually to clarify what i said about 32 ohms it was the shortwave stations their antennas were about perfectly resonant at 32 ohms so the idea was run them there where they were very efficient but had high swr then use a transmatch which would normally defeat the purpose by losses in the transmatch but they had hundreds of kilowatts to play with so they didnt care

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (06-25-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a good antenna tuner is a must if you looking to explore and talk between 29.MHz to 24 MHz or better and only have one antenna. is good to have it and not needed than to need and not have it. if its a really good tuner hang on to it.

Visitors found this page by searching for