Well in time I sort of had a vision on how this set up should look. To start off is a custom Galaxy DX 959. This radio was built by Custom CB Radios. Its main feature is the 2290 power mod which gives the radio 150 watts peak. Variable power gives me the ability to dead key 1-15 watts. The diamond plated aluminum covers came from Redman CB Stop. These covers are beautiful! The Astatic 636L-SE is not exactly what it is. Inside is all the electronic components of the Road Devil! Very stealthy and functional. Below the radio is a customized cover to fill in the open space and most of the mounting hardware. Actually made of corrugated cardboard and a gray towel from Walmart. Used Gorilla tape and high temperature hot melt glue to shape, strengthen, and finish it. The stars came frim the sewing section at Walmart. Black and chrome split tubing to group wires. Not seen is the high tech custom heat shield cover which is used when radio is off and vehicle is parked. Using Belden RG-8 with silver plated teflon PL-259 connectors. Not seen here is the 9' Predator Freedom DX-K Mobile Antenna Fighting Stick. I always admired folks customizing their stuff. In the end it is all about how you what it and how it represents you.

Bulldog Vision - 2290 mod represents the power of America! Diamond covers represents the strength & gleem of America! Custom microphone represents the stealthy attitude of America! Predator Freedom DX-K antenna represents the vast reach of America!

Before I Started!