preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mueldroppings is down

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are allot of guys over there with allot of knowledge in radio, but they are over-shadowed by all the others that insist on derailing threads, and posting gay shit outside of the Garbage Pile room...I thought once that Peak was going to try and clean up the main site, but guess that idea also got derailed...

I know Peak's idea of having a site with "No Rules" was with good intentions, but there's just too many there that take full advantage of that and push the limits till after a while the bull shit starts getting old, and people start staying away, except for the few who get off on seeing just what they can get away with.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

BOOTY MONSTER (10-12-2013), High Voltage Mobile NJ (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I joined and after awhile got tired of the crap. I have a fancy little tablet that catches bugs and viruses and let's you know where they came from. I got 2 bug reports and a virus (that was stopped before it harmed anything) within an hour on that site. There is so much bullshit there that's unbelievable. You would think people would be mature enough to not do the things they do on there.
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the caveman For This Useful Post:

BOOTY MONSTER (10-12-2013)

Visitors found this page by searching for

dominator built cb amps